Locked Out... Urgent!!! - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Locked Out... Urgent!!!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:26 PM
I just locked my keys in my car. The spare set was also inside the car. I have keyless entry but that is also in there. I know you can reprogram keyless entry's by holding down the lock and the unlock button at the same time. I tried this with a Saturn keyless entry but no luck. Are there any other ways to gain entry to my car? If i got a Chevrolet keyless entry would it work? Thanks for your input!

Re: Locked Out... Urgent!!!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:51 PM
call a lock smith they can get in your car, or if you know any body that works for a repair shop or body shop they may have a lock out kit to loan you.

1979 Impala Sport Coupe Aeroback
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:53 PM
I used my antenna. Bent it into a U shape, then stuck it in the door, I could only stick it in the back side top part of the door, near the top, and I worked it all the way to the front of the door and grabbed the unlock lever with the U on the antenna.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:22 PM
to program a new fitted remote you'd need to access the module in the trunk, did the same thing once..i used a coat hanger, straightend it out and then bent it as needed, i pried the door back and shoved the hanger down between the door frame and the "A" post. i managed to touch the unlock switch..took me about 30mins in all
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:33 PM
yeah use the hanger. it works everytime
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search