wiper and PW probs - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wiper and PW probs
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:22 AM
just bought this cav used, is 97 convertable.

the wipers work but when i turn them off they pause for a second where they should stop and then go all the way to pointing straight up and stop there. the old owner put in toggle switch i would assume to cut power to get them to stop down.

the power windows act kind of strange, the driver side doesnt move at all while the passenger side will roll down about 1/4 the way and the slow to a stop...and wont go either direction until i sit there for a min ( almost like a toy with a dead battery) if i sit for a few it will go a little bit...the longer i sit the more it will move...bad motors?

the convert top is a little tweaked i think also, it hangs up a little on the way back and when i get it to the down position...it doesnt seem like its all the way down (the covers arent even close to fitting on)

ended up paying 3k for it...has alot of miles and a few issues such as these...body and top both look good and drives nice...so i'm happy with it :-)

thanks for any replies...going to work it out but figured i would ask here first :-)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search