wut happen!! - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wut happen!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:00 PM
i drove my car to school today and it was fine then i get out of school get home car was fine i go to leave and i put the car in reverse and my tranny like slamed into gear then i look on the dash and my track off light is on so i went to trun it back on it wouldint work so i back up but it in drive slamed into gear again going down my road i was going slow so when it shift i could here and feel it shift it kept slameing into gears. so i said @!#$ it i dont want to @!#$ up the car so i brought it to the dealer i got it from and right when i got in the parking lot the ligh came off so its going in thursday to get looked at got any ideas wut happen to it its under warrenty thats the only good thing

javascript:openImage('/members/image/01sunfire01/personal_pic.jpg/','804','598');

Re: wut happen!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:22 PM
trans is going

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:26 PM
its running fine now i just put the intake in today ill watch it and see if the tranny does it again
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:52 PM
some one set us up the bomb

Seriously, you probably ran low on fluid for some reason unless you installed something and the car did not like it (such as an intake).

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search