2.4 wont start guru ? - Page 2 - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2.4 wont start guru ?
Monday, March 21, 2005 5:21 PM
hey buddy it is very simple don’t post on MY @!#$ THREAD JACKASS!!!!

now please lets keep this to intelligent thoughts only

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:18 AM
anybody know how to reset the alarm or fix this alarm thing on a 98 2.4 cavalier.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:38 PM
Thank you Brendan.....someone had to say something....you nice to us, we nice to you...most of the time we joke around here quite a bit....and still manage to get things done.....noone here is here to pi$$ each other off, unless it's ASKED for.
I wish people would lighten up a little.......way to tense!

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:56 PM
omy @!#$ god are you serious is it that hard for you bunch of jackass mother @!#$s to understand all i want to know is the info i posted if you would like to talk @!#$ call me up other wise stay the @!#$ out.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:17 AM
we jackass mother @!#$s might have the answers, but if you can't take a joke and calm down maby you should be the one to find another source of info. I for one refuse to help anyone that likes to start off with name calling.

If you can't even give us correct info, we cannot help you anyway.

ANYONE ELSE WITH ME ON THIS ONE!!!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:02 PM
im with ya man.. haha ive been sitting here waiting to give you some advice on your car KENNETH but u keep fukin around buddy so fuk it, must be a texas state thing hahaha
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:24 PM
good, fine to hell w/ you all you bunch of scum bag mother @!#$ suns of bitches. you can all suck a 10in dick @!#$ you. pussys. @!#$ this web sit. @!#$ cavaquears. @!#$ it all.
Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:04 AM
WOOHOOO!!!!! the texas dipsh#t is leaving......Bendan, you ever talk to me like that and I'll Kick your a$$ !!! lol
We do not need anyone on here that is going to be a complete jerk like this Kenneth Thurman III. What's the III stand for.......tripple Idiot!
later!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:06 AM
no it means the 3rd dumbass. no what you need are people on this web site w. actual knowledge and not critisizam if you had read all my my posts i cleared up the whole crank thing plus i appoligised there was no reason to keep saying it over and over. and i was the first to start name calling yall were. but what ever. this board is full of a bunch of dumbass mother @!#$s. just a bunch of 13-16year old kids that got stuck w/ daddys work car. how about you all wake up and smell the rosess cavaliers are for quears o @!#$ yea thats right yall aready new that huh. what ever ima outa here.
Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:55 AM
so you are the third dumbass in your family???? figures.... if cavaliers are for queers, what are you doing driving one??

Friday, March 25, 2005 4:45 PM
hey pussy ya you ( that goes for everybody on this web site) how about you come on down here to texas and talk some @!#$ alright.

Friday, March 25, 2005 8:04 PM
ok its simple if somebody create this car, somebody like an other could repare it. For running a car you must have it:
-fire
-fuel to injector
-compression
-timing
for this car like jennifer wrote, anti-theft system should be a problem and it's difficult to diagnostic, pontiac dealer is a possibility or you can read a wiring diagram of theft system to see where the signal to the computer is given to know if the system accept you start the car. If you want it, i can e-mail you in next week.

GM motor, specially 2.4 DOHC and 2.2 saturn have a big problem of hydraulic tensioner of the timing chain. So i know you looked so much time your timing but look if your timing chain didn't change place (just from 1, it should be your problem).
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:57 AM
daddys work car.. nah kenneth more like a car a student can afford and still pay 360 a month canadian on insurance... im actually 21 and id knock your shiet out if you fronted like that on me in person
Friday, April 01, 2005 7:40 PM
so does this car run yet?

1979 Impala Sport Coupe Aeroback
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search