cooling fan switch - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cooling fan switch
Friday, April 29, 2005 8:19 AM
Can anyone tell me more about that where it's exactly located and also where can i get one from. Thanks you asap.

Re: cooling fan switch
Friday, April 29, 2005 9:32 AM
its a do it yourself project you have to buy the wire and the switch yourself...i coulda sworn there was a FAQ on it....

Friday, April 29, 2005 9:33 AM
I thought that the cooling fan got turned on by the computer through a relay? The realy *I would think* would be in the fuse box under the hood.

Jay

One huge aluminum wing - $200
More vinyl graphics than your ride can handle - $150
Decals for products you don’t even have - $10
500lbs of Car Audio equipment in the trunk - $1500
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting slaughtered by a KIA - Priceless
Friday, April 29, 2005 12:14 PM
<godlike voice form the heavens> Read this, it will answer all, my son.< Godlike voice from the heavens>

http://www.j-body.org/library/howto.php?1

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.

Cannon fodder is my daddy.
Friday, April 29, 2005 2:55 PM
see i dont know if that's it, there is part thats called the cooling fan switched i believe located in or around the raditor.
Friday, April 29, 2005 3:00 PM
The reason i'm asking all of this is my fan doesnt turn on (the fan radtiator). I've replaces the fuse/relay, coolant temp sensor, the fan motor, all the wires look good, still doesnt come on , and then we went by autozone and said there was a part called the cooling fan switch sensor located near / or around the radiator so thats what i got so far.
Saturday, April 30, 2005 1:56 PM
Just be sure to FUSE IT!!! Don't ask me how I know
-James

After downshifting into 3rd, and redlining, might as well find 4th and find the speed limiter....its therapeutic.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search