car wont start! HELP! ASAP PLZ - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
car wont start! HELP! ASAP PLZ
Saturday, October 04, 2008 4:03 PM
cavy 2.4!!!!!! car wont start bat,alt,starter all fine no theft light on but fuel injecters have no power. all 4 no power!!! is their a main power to them? the fuse is good to. just to let ya know! but they all have ground. HELP!!!!!!! plz someone i need ideas. wire diagrams? anything that might help!!!!!

Re: car wont start! HELP! ASAP PLZ
Saturday, October 04, 2008 9:44 PM
double check crank sensor, possibly cam sensor, but i don't think the 2.4 has one. also recheck fuses and relays with voltmeter to be on the safe side.

you can only go as fast as the slowest person in front of you.
Sunday, October 05, 2008 11:31 AM
the 2.4 does have a cam sensor, and my buddy put some SH!TTY fuel in his honda (I know) and it clogged up all the injectors, only 1 was barely pissing, and the fuel filter was crap too. Is any of them pissing at all? If so, then this might be your problem and you may need new injectors, if not, then wiring is definitely your problem, go b4 the injector in see if fuel is being pumped good enough and see where your problem is, filter, injectors, or pump. But if all is fine, then you might have a wiring issue...

98z24, lowered 2", aem intake, cat-back striaght pipes!, cop ligths in the front and rear, 18" liquid metal's, primer black, tint, full audio and video.
Sunday, October 05, 2008 12:10 PM
just throwing it out there, but what about the neutral saftey switch

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:21 PM
after i changed the fuel filter the gas i pored out was nasty brown...that might have got to the injecters and cloged them ill check em next
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:48 PM
does your fuel pump turn on? Make sure the radio is off and turn the key to the on position and listen for a short hum come from the back of the car.If you don't hear anything you need a new fuel pump....that dirty gas may have messed up the pump
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search