car all over road? - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
car all over road?
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:15 PM
My G/F's 04 LS (2 door) is swaying around. she travels the interstate everyday to work and her car is blowing around at speeds around 70mph. the car only has 46k on it. I shook the car down on the lift and everything is tight, struts are good etc. etc. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone can help me with this problem?

Re: car all over road?
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:26 PM
only thing i can think of at the momment.. wind.. wind combined with her driving 70mph would/could cause that.. basicly...user error,check user try again.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:31 PM
The wind likes to blow my cav around.

Trevor Mullins wrote:

kind of like a screwed up kids sing along

pete the anal monkey lived in my bum..............

best epiosode of barney ever lol

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:38 PM
no offense but its a girl driver, if theres strong winds you'll definitely feel it swaying the car.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:08 PM
happens to me too. thing is it happens around 50mph too. i am probably going to get it checked out because it really sways and i know what wind feels like.

Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:27 AM
yeah there is a difference between wind blowing a car around and the car just handling like balls...i know these cars are cheap platforms but is there anything to improve this? (1.2" springs, adjustable struts, aftermarket sway bars?) I'm not looking to hoopty the car up just improve this problem. Thanks for the replies!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search