upper motor mount on 30 cavalier - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
upper motor mount on 30 cavalier
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:59 AM
so i have an 2003 cavalier 2.2 auto and the upper motor mount is bad. the motor is moving around alot in reverse and 1st gear bad and the rest i can feel it but its not that bad. i went to a parts store but could not find anything close to it. and i was wondering if any one knows were to get one, how much?

Re: upper motor mount on 30 cavalier
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:07 AM
turbo tech racing site sponcer sells them also level zero motorsports

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:12 AM
is it worth trying to find a factory one or just get an aftermarket one?
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:17 AM
aftermarket.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:02 PM
I've gotten a replacement stock one from rockauto.com, it requires you to drill some holes in the bottom of the original mount to install it though... because it's an "insert" instead of an entire replacement mount.
Saturday, March 27, 2010 10:37 AM
Aftermarket FTW
Saturday, March 27, 2010 5:09 PM
david raines wrote:so i have an 2003 cavalier 2.2 auto and the upper motor mount is bad. the motor is moving around alot in reverse and 1st gear bad and the rest i can feel it but its not that bad. i went to a parts store but could not find anything close to it. and i was wondering if any one knows were to get one, how much?

Check out www.TurboTechRacing.com We have got you covered, no more sloppy mounts here

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 3:12 PM
Richard K wrote:I've gotten a replacement stock one from rockauto.com, it requires you to drill some holes in the bottom of the original mount to install it though... because it's an "insert" instead of an entire replacement mount.

i just put a prothane insert in mine and i didn't have to take apart the cage.... although the ENTIRE factory was MISSING. GONE. so it's a good thing i changed it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search