Maplestory M Mesos Introduces Archetypes - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Maplestory M Mesos Introduces Archetypes
Thursday, August 30, 2018 8:17 PM
And please get rid of% HP harm. About% HP damage system... this needs a rework. We must make defense, accuracy and avoidability more usefull. I know there's a system similar for challenging magnus. I detect by financing my MaplestoryM Mesos further and the number of times I attempt him, I recognize the%HP damage he deals on me with spin or rush seems LOWER!! Probably because we've got a very high total principal stat or perhaps defense.

We ought to utilize a system that will work for all sorts of percent HP harm except that the 1hit KO and meteors of all bosses. Percent HP harm which should get lower by getting a lot of protection stat. Tanky classes will have ability to get even less damage, using a cap of course XD And actually an opportunity for% HP dmg to do a MISS by getting a lot of avoidability stat, but naturally I am thinking there should have a cap of chance to miss, so we won't make thieves overly OP. While%chance miss to % HP damage on other courses must be halved and for certain classes, cap can be between thief and other courses generally, those who have particular avoidability abilities.

And finally, I presumed accuracy should give us a prospect of coping on 1 line of damage on monsters with cancel weapon atk and cancel magic attack. With limit precision there should have a 10 percent chance to deal with damage, then for archers it ought to be a little higher because they have a lot of precision.

Ok now I am done with my ideas about this present cap harm system and issues it could bring. Also done to indicate some stuffs to balance classes and also to bring RPG aspect. In addition, I want decent skills from potential system being deleted!! Since it really doesnt help. We have classes with these buffs x.x

Don't forget guys, this is a MMORPG!!!! Which comprises RPG And play this game for fun please by appreciating all contents that the game offers.Your thought regarding the present cap damage guys? And about course rebalance? Any suggestions to correct these problems? Should Nexon be stricted with individuals who break ToS? What do you consider stats in general, such as all harm More About Maplestory Mesos ?

You are welcome to leave positive comments here. If you do not agree with my principal article or other player opinions, please do not strike them and be constructive. Certain classes have way too many traces, especially Wild Hunter with 3 lines of Hurricane, so we might consider of lowering amount of lines to make it even more fair.Final EDIT: If we can decrease pay2win aspect and promoting RPG aspect more, we can greatly reduce the amount of prohibited transactions.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search