1993 2.2 (LN2) ADX/ADS File? - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1993 2.2 (LN2) ADX/ADS File?
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 6:59 AM
Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the correct sub-forum.

I have a 1993 2.2L Cavalier and I need the ADX (or ADS) file so I can connect TunerPro RT or ALDLdroid to the ECM.

The car was running great, but occasionally I had an injector giving me some issues when it was cold. So I replaced the injectors. While I was in there, I replaced the plugs and wires. Long story short, ever since then, the car has idled terribly. The fuel pressure is 42 psi running, no vacuum. 36 psi with vacuum. When I pull the fuel pump fuse to bleed off pressure, then car idles perfectly until it dies. Compression tests are great, vacuum is great, and the firing order has been rechecked at least a dozen times. It makes good power, but just idles terribly and wants to shake the car apart. So many things are right and perfect on this car. I need to know what the ECM is seeing.

I got A269.ads from one of the tuner sites and converted it to an ADX file for ALDLdroid. But the A269 is clearly wrong for 1993 LN2 (2.2L MPFI) ECM.

Any help getting into the ECM will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: 1993 2.2 (LN2) ADX/ADS File?
Saturday, November 30, 2019 4:25 PM
It turns out I needed A167. I got the ADS off of Your text to link here..., converted it to an ADX file, and now I can connect my ALDLdroid to my 2.2L ECM.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search