Lagging - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lagging
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:44 PM
Alright, my car has oficially pissed me off.

Recently I added a header to my car, and that's where all the trouble started. Anyways, to make the story short, my car keeps throwing up code P0130, "02 Sensor Circuit Malfunction"

It also threw up "P0132" but I got rid of that one. Anyways, I've replaced the 02 Sensor, and it is STILL throwing up that code, wtf is going on? Before it just gave me that code and I could feel no difference in driving capability. However since I've replaced the sensor, the car lags sometimes.

By lag I mean that when I try speeding up from a stop or a slow roll (less than 10 mph), it will sometimes lag, I push harder on the accelerator, and the rpm's just continue to drop and the car lags, until eventually I almost have to push it down all the way then the car jumps to life and speeds up. Also, sometimes when I let my foot off of the gas (while traveling anywhere from 25 - 35 mph) the rpms drop to 800, and bounce back in between 800 and 1400. Anyone have any ideas? I'm about to give up and take it into Chevy.

Re: Lagging
Friday, February 25, 2005 7:54 PM
well, i was going to email you to see if your modifications made you fast enough to want to race me but i guess you don't know yet. i don't have a clue on whats wrong but when you get it fixed let me know if you want to get a base run on 1/4 mile time.

brian

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search