ANOTHER So-Cal Meet. BBQ! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ANOTHER So-Cal Meet. BBQ!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:47 PM
Well, since we had a good turnout today and had some fun, I thought we coudl do another one. As it turns out Long Beach wasn't that central for everybody. So, I figure Temecula/Murrieta is more central for everyone. Instead of doing it at the Mulligans Family Fun Center, I figured we could have a BBQ. This will give us plenty of time to talk to eachother about our J-Bodies and exchange information, and show off our rides.

The date is Saturday August 13th, in Menifee. The time is 2PM, and ending sometime in the evening, when we all decide it is time to go home. The actual BBQ will begin at 5PM. I will have an actual address for yall very soon.

If you come, please bring $10 for food and drink, want beer, it is BYOB, (bring your own beer), Liquer is not allowed at this park, so leave it at home. No drugs, No drinking and driving. If you have a significant other or children, bring them. This is a family affair.

If a good ole' BBQ is not what you want, we can always have a meet at Mulligans Family Fun Center. Just let me know.

Hope to see ya there.

Re: ANOTHER So-Cal Meet. BBQ!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:44 PM
I wont know till that week if i will be working saterday or not..so ill have to get back with ya...but it does sound fun..either BBQ or the fun center..itz all good!

Elmer the wricer hunter..."Shhh be vewy vewy quiet...I'm huntin wrice"
Kill da wriiiicer...Kill da Wricerrrrr..kill daaa wriccceeerr!!!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:02 PM
It's all good, put the word out though.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:27 PM
thats my dads birthday, so i probably wont be able to make...now move it to sunday and its on

Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:32 PM
I can move it to Sunday if peopel need me to.

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:41 AM
Quote:

Liquer is not allowed at this park, so leave it at home. No drugs, No drinking and driving.

I'm out.

Monday, July 25, 2005 4:46 PM
sunday would be better i think bro..but we have to negotiate about the alcohol thing..so alcohol isnt alowed at the park?..hmmm does beer count?its not hard alcohol~LMAO~guess ill just have to buy the dixie cups

Elmer the wricer hunter..."Shhh be vewy vewy quiet...I'm huntin wrice"
Kill da wriiiicer...Kill da Wricerrrrr..kill daaa wriccceeerr!!!
Monday, July 25, 2005 5:15 PM
Yes, BEER IS ALLOWED, just no Liquer. And NO DRUGS, kids will be there.

Monday, July 25, 2005 5:17 PM
Well i'll be sure to give the kids beer instead of drugs now.

Monday, July 25, 2005 5:21 PM
LMAO

chad your effin hilarious

Monday, July 25, 2005 5:59 PM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:Well i'll be sure to give the kids beer instead of drugs now.

I don't know what plans might come up, but as of now, i should be there

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:54 PM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:Well i'll be sure to give the kids beer instead of drugs now.

Heh, as long as ya don't give it to my 19 month old, we be cool.

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:57 PM

On a serious note. I have been to "Parties" where there was everythign from weed to coke being passed around, while children where present. I make no presumptions about yall, it is just second nature fo rme to say these things when I have a BBQ or a party when I know children will be there.

Monday, August 01, 2005 6:33 PM
is this still going on or wut

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:33 AM

Jesus chad ><

off topic but did you ever get your cav done? I know you still had the bar and the seat to put back in.

Forever a work in Progress
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:12 AM
I got it to the point that I can drive it. Today when I get home the other seat and console goes back in.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:55 AM
Tom S wrote: just no Liquer.

yeah is this liquer you are talking about ??

kinda sounds like a gay quer event ??

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:02 PM
I am cancelling this, seems no one wants to do it.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:48 PM
i wouldnt be able to go, i have to go to court on a bs ticket that day, and my car just broke down (again!) yesterday. keeps poping the fuel pump fuse.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search