Beware of azncav!!! - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Beware of azncav!!!
Monday, October 17, 2005 1:49 PM
Maybe you should look him up on google or the whitepages online or something like that.

Monday, October 17, 2005 2:43 PM
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:maybe ... you shouldn't .... have taken ... the seats if ... you can't ..... pay for them ..... !!!!!!!!!

are you stevie from malcome in the middle?
he he.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, October 17, 2005 4:15 PM
Woohoo three pages.....Arnel should be proud that he caused such a ruckus in our region. Over some stupid money...

Monday, October 17, 2005 4:56 PM
well this is just about as much drama we will be seeing i suppose. its better than texas.
*referring to the post about the car club in texas earlier this month.*

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, October 17, 2005 5:00 PM
Its not even about the money anymore. Its about being moral and paying back what you owe. I guess you can't trust anybody anymore.

Monday, October 17, 2005 6:12 PM
titus03 wrote:Its not even about the money anymore. Its about being moral and paying back what you owe. I guess you can't trust anybody anymore.
Well you know trust is earned rather then given away....It's just sad someone would do some shady stuff like this....I still see him posting around on the org....It's funny how he hasn't said anything in a while...Well most of us are trust worthy people on here...Saddens me that one person can ruin how people feel about other people on the org..but yea after me run in with him I knew the dude was all bad. I can't really say if he is truely but def not a good business man or a man of his word.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:49 AM
I..............wonder...................if.....................all.........................................his.............friends............talk....................like.....................Conan.... ............too?

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:34 AM
What a loser, he's on other forums like nothing is going on here. Bet he'll keep making deal's and keep screwing with people.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:08 AM
azncav wrote:i have no drama ...just pe0ople talk abou things they have no idea on wats goin on

dude I'm not even in your area and I know whats going on...how sad is that

just pay the man even if its $10 a week, just do it.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:51 PM
orrrr maybe GIVE HIM THE SEATS BACK IF U CANT PAY

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Saturday, October 22, 2005 1:03 AM
Hell if i was titus, id go over and TAKE the seats. they are rightfully yours cause he hasnt paid for them yet. so i say go grab a slim jim or a brick or something and take back your seats. at least thats what I would do.. lol

Saturday, October 22, 2005 8:08 AM
If I would have his address I am willing to set up a j-body meet at his house. I'll bring the food and drinks. So if anybody can find his address we can get this meet going.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:16 PM
umm. does drinks include crown? if so, give me a sec and im sure i can find it somehow.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:45 PM
damn, i don't even have a j-body and i would show up for that meeting.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:33 PM
lol lets do it that is some funny s#it

Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:12 PM
naw. i dont want to hurt anyone. i just want the crown.
im a drinker, not a fighter.
im just too nice to people.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:23 PM
Guys you got it all wrong. We aren't going to go there to hurt anybody. We are just going to have a nice j-body meet on his front yard. I will be spending the money that he owes me on drinks for everybody. You guys decide what drinks to buy with the money.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:48 PM
wooh hoooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:08 PM
too young to drink >.>

Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:43 PM
That's still cool.

I just wanna see the look on his face when titus is camping out on his lawn.

I'm too young to drink too.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:13 AM
Well id be in if i were back in the country. Im still over in Guam water somewhere. Ah well, that would still be a heck of a good time to sit on his lawn with all our cars chillin waiting for him.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:41 AM
I'd totally be in on the party though haha regardless.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:27 PM
Diet pepsi.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:33 PM
I'll come just let me know the day...... NorCal meet!!!!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:04 PM
well this is just about as much drama we will be seeing i suppose. its better than texas.
*referring to the post about the car club in texas earlier this month.*

Hey Dont be talking about texas yeah that post was/should have never been made here it just shows you that the person that made the post is very very slow. All he was doing was spreading lies and rumors because we kicked him out of the club, but its all been settled now and have not seen him since. Hey titus hope you get your seats or money back which ever comes first.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search