Wooo! we got rain! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wooo! we got rain!
Monday, August 15, 2005 2:56 AM
omg! it was raining earlyer 4 a bit, and there is a bunch of lighting & thunder right now! its freakin awesome!

this is heading tword fresno right now! maybe it will make it?

Re: Wooo! we got rain!
Monday, August 15, 2005 7:47 AM
I want some rain too. It better be coming to sac.

Monday, August 15, 2005 8:13 AM
vegas got a @#$% load of rain
Monday, August 15, 2005 10:20 AM
It was raining like a bitch at 5:15 this morning. I've never seen the drops so big before. Once it hit the ground, it made a good 1.5 - 2 inch diameter spot on the ground. Big drops.

Monday, August 15, 2005 1:28 PM
its like overcast and couldy right now it so freaking awesome! i need to go do something while i can enjoi it. also i thik it was heading noth so it might make it to sac

Monday, August 15, 2005 2:38 PM
It was awesome. I slept through our rain at about 5:00 this morning, but I was awake at about 12:30 last night (this morning) and saw an ass load of lightning. It was striking every 15 seconds, it was crazy. Some of it was so big it lit up the whole sky.

It was cool, we haven't had crazy weather here in a really long time, they say it's because of the heat on the ground colliding with the recent cold air were getting, and it forms some crazy ass weather.

Monday, August 15, 2005 2:59 PM
@!#$ the rain.

My Car
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:14 PM
i got to check it out in a big ass warehouse at 4 in the morning. sounded like an airplane was trying to land out front it was so damn loud. our power got knocked out so we were all just chillin on the dock while the lightning lit up the warehouse. it was sweet. got paid to chill for like 3 hours while the power got fixed.

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:59 PM
Sparks wrote:i got to check it out in a big ass warehouse at 4 in the morning. sounded like an airplane was trying to land out front it was so damn loud. our power got knocked out so we were all just chillin on the dock while the lightning lit up the warehouse. it was sweet. got paid to chill for like 3 hours while the power got fixed.

If I would have been there, I would have fought you.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:58 AM
man mike you are crazy

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search