New to San Diego - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to San Diego
Sunday, July 24, 2005 3:18 PM
well I just moved down to San Diego from Nevada and I'm enjoying it here.

now I just need to find where there are performance shops so I can get a few things like my exhaust redone...

Anyone know of any exhaust shops near Mission Valley in San Diego? Or San Diego in general? I could really use a hand. thanks.

Maybe even someone to show me around? I live about 5 minutes from Qualcomm stadium.

Premium since Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:19 Pacific time. Support the .org people!

Re: New to San Diego
Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:46 PM
hey, im ben i live in the san diego area and around coronado. I'd like to show you around. Anyway, not a lot to do in san diego as for performance shops you cant really throw a rock in any one direction and not hit 20 exhaust shops. BUt ill look around for you. Anyway, im down to cruise tonight if you want. I get out of work at around 9pm. Ill be with my friend crystal and so we may roll down there and show you around. Anyway, ill check my email and this site once more before i leave for the day. But if dont get to check it, if you know where the IN-N-Out is on rosecrans street, which is just off the 5 I'll meet you there at like 10pm if you want. I'll drive by and see if anyone is there. But ill check my @!#$ too. hope to hear from ya soon.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/killboxz24
Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:38 PM
alright seeing as how its quarter to 10 its probably not going to happen tonight. Im probably going to get off work early tomorrow so we can try to set something up for tomorrow. let me know.

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:40 AM
Ledezmas #2 on main street in chula vista. Tell them the cavalier guys sent you there.

Monday, July 25, 2005 3:28 PM
hey did u make it to hot import dayz at the stadium on satuday? it was a pretty good time i got to drive a cobalt ss around a coarse im in the area alot

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:34 AM
haha I saw a few things but spent all day trying to move into my new apartment -.-''''

I need a new helmet before I even think about trying to drag again.

hey killbox. check your e-mail.

Premium since Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:19 Pacific time. Support the .org people!
Friday, August 05, 2005 11:40 PM
hey anyone in the southern california area. San Diego preferably.

any other suggestions on where I could get an exhaust made? I'm not in the mood to shovel out 300+bucks for a ready made exhaust. help a guy out?

an address would be nice too. mapquest is my friend....

Forever a work in Progress
Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:04 PM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:Ledezmas #2 on main street in chula vista. Tell them the cavalier guys sent you there.

My Car
Monday, August 08, 2005 5:59 PM
Sunfires rule! (Tom) wrote:
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:Ledezmas #2 on main street in chula vista. Tell them the cavalier guys sent you there.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:18 PM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:19 PM
Kyle aka MakeYourselfSD wrote:

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 3:23 PM
Damn quote whores...

My Car
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:32 PM

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 6:51 PM
wow first time that's ever happened to me >.>. thanks anyways everyone.

Forever a work in Progress
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 6:53 PM
97cavie24ls(JDM cav sedan) wrote:
Sunfires rule! (Tom) wrote:Damn quote whores...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:42 PM
Sunfires rule! (Tom) wrote:Don't take it personally

My Car
Thursday, August 11, 2005 6:12 AM
there's also two shops on broadway in chula vista. HSR they do decent work and then there is enginueity. they do mostly honda's but I have had a couple of installs done there. group 5 motorsports is out here to but I cant remember where.
Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:35 PM
you damn post whores.. lol

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:27 AM
group five sux my friend bought a lip kit from them and it took him 2 months to get it. also the ordered it wrong and had to refund him his money i live in sd and looking to roll with someone

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:59 PM
Now that you're in Southern California, you have to fight me.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 8:28 PM
Warner's on Douglas Street in Oceanside isn't a bad place. It's a little bit north, about 38 miles, if you feel like making the trip it's just outside of Camp Pendleton. It's pretty easy to get too as well.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search