So-Cal meet, California Speedway - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So-Cal meet, California Speedway
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:41 PM
ok there are gonna be 2 groups tacing and not racing i take it?..lol well where should tthe NON racers meet up at ..lol i think we need to take some time before or after the race to cruise around town in a line of j's.lol

Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:37 AM
That would be tight i am down to do it

Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:40 AM
Yeah I would definetely like to go cruising afterwards or soemthing. We should find a place to meet up when we get there also. Lookin forward to the meet

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:20 AM
The meeting place is by MY car in the pits, weather you are racing or not.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:22 PM
no MY car!!..lol does it cost more to get into the pits? ect im not gonna go in there if im not gonna race if it costs more we'll c wuts up tho

Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:16 PM
Just part and walk to the pits. You only pay extra if you are gonna race.

Friday, September 16, 2005 4:34 PM
Well Finals are next week. but classes are done as of friday for the summer session, then the fall session starts.

I'm so there (if I have gas money)

Friday, September 16, 2005 4:36 PM
oh and I won't be racing. The day after I'm gonna go back to winnemucca, that's a 12 hour drive so I need to try an avoid all possible problems that may come up if I do race.

I talked to chad the other day. if he gets his pipes from Hahn in time for his turbocharger then yeah he'll be up.

Anyways Hopefully I'll see someone there. I'll be looking fora blue cavalier >.>

Oh and I love my new sig.

With mouth

Friday, September 16, 2005 8:44 PM
So we would have to pay extra to park in the pits right tom? And if you are in the pits then that meand you are racing? I was thiknng we were meeting in the parking lot. Let me know if it costs extra to get in there or where we might find everyone once we get there. Also, if we park can we simply walk to the pits of what? Thanks again Tom.
-Kyle
OH yeah how the hell d i make a damn signature? All mine does is show the link on here! I want a sig so i dont have to keep copying and pasting in here!

Friday, September 16, 2005 10:00 PM
I'm pretty sure you just pay the $10 to get in, and park where ever you want. They really have no parking regulations.

and copy the picture link. Click on the change settings right next to your author name. It is underlined in blue. paste the picture link to there and save. You have a sig now.

My Car
Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:48 PM
No, you pay $10 then park, I am pretty sure (I forget, the last time I was here parkign was open everywhere and the pits where in the parking lot) Anyways, just meet up at my car, either way. You only pay the extra $10 if you are racing. You cannot miss my car, i'll probably have the ONLY 2nd Gen there.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 5:14 AM
Something tells me that I should have money on hand.....

Sunday, September 18, 2005 1:14 PM
6 gets im gettin anxious never been to a meet b4.. yippy.. haha

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:15 AM
I think I will end up meeting at the Jack In the box with brandon and his friend. Thats just up the street at the corner of Cherry Road. I think Kase42 might be meeting as well and we will roll in a line down to the track so we can all park together or something. But this should be tight look forward to meeting there. So 2PM is the set time for shure? See you all there! hope more people send messages to come in the next few days. Let's get one last FINAL list of people who are coming FOR SHURE!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:00 PM
I'm just gonna look for a cavalier that doesn't like like mine >.>

haha if I get lost I'll head for the jack in the box and see if I can't find you guys there.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:56 PM
lol.. 2pm is alright ill go at one and cruise around bull@!#$/ eat if anyone wants to depends on your schedules my boss doesnt look like shes gonna give me sat off but @!#$ it i just wot show up

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:55 AM
Alright guys I found an even CLOSER Jack in the box that might be better for everyone to meet at, I haven't been to this one but hopefully its big like the other one I went to. To get here take the 10 freeway, wheteher you are coming from the 15 or further down the 10 will determine which direction you turn, but get off at CHERRY AVENUE exit. and it is right down the street from the Speedway. HERE IS A MAP so you guys can all find it. hope everyone is cool with meeting up say between 1-1:30p.m. or so??? That way we can hang out for a little bit and eat and then cruise together to the track and not be lost finding each other since I have no clue what anyone looks like.
If this map doesn't help you, the address is:
10048 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA, 92335 if you want to search it yourself. but here is the map of the main freeways nearby, the SPEEDWAY and the star represents the Jack In the Box. Looks like you just get off at Cherry and Jack in the box is on the way! Hope a lot of you guys want to go there first and then cruise on over! Leave some posts fr all those who want to come so we can wait for you if you are running late.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:58 AM
sorry guys the damn MAP picture won't post onto here, but here is the LINK to click go to this one and then you will see what the map looks like. Hope you all can find it! Post up on here to say if you will meet there before so we can wait for everyone before we leave for the track. See you there!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=q3OF0CNtKvs%3d&longitude=mdLMSj%2fFDm3lc%2b4mRxl8Ag%3d%3d&name=Jack%20In%20the%20Box&country=US&address =10048%20Cherry%20Ave&city=Fontana&state=CA&zipcode=92335&phone=909%2d356%2d0554&spurl=0&searchtype=search&q=jack%20in%20the%20box&cat=%28All%29%20Restaurants&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

sorry for the long link but like i said the picture wouldnt post on here. just enter in that link or type the address in on mapquest

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:42 AM
After yall leave JITB, just remember to look for my 2nd Gen at the track. i'm going straight to the track, I'll be there at noon.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:18 AM
JITB corner of cherry and hunter

I'll be there at around 1-1:30

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:05 AM
Bah screw it, I'll meet yall at JITB too, might as well. I'll be there at or before 12:45

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:22 PM
ill be coming from palm springs with a 2 friends one is bringing his black z24

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:23 PM
oh kyle did u tell everyone were trading cars at the meet too?..lol jk

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:10 PM
cool deal Tom,
so are we all meeting at jack in the box now?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:15 AM
ok well ive seen some people flake out since the beginning as it seems think we need another list? for who going FOR SURE?

1)Kyle
2)Tino
3)Brandon
4)Tom S
5)Kase...
who else....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search