'02 LS Sport rims w/ tires for sale - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
'02 LS Sport rims w/ tires for sale
Monday, August 29, 2005 6:38 PM
I'm now selling my stock '02 LS Sport rims w/ Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S tires.
I am asking $500 for the rims and tires together. Heres the "low-down" on them:

The rims: All in excellent condition, except one has a little curb rash on one of the spokes. But the rash is barely noticable and you really can't tell unless your up close and looking for it. They are the "machined" look rims, not the chromes.

The tires: They cost me almost $500 brand new. They now have about 8,000 miles on them. I believe they are 40k tires, so they have quite a bit of life left in them. They handle really well in both wet and dry weather, and they have never squealed and are fairly quiet, compared to the stock Eagle-RSa's that came stock.

Re: '02 LS Sport rims w/ tires for sale
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:24 PM
I thought about it some more, and I will drop the price to $400 for the rims and tires. I really need to get rid of these.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:18 PM
dang das a pretty good deal ... if you get to the point ... and you just wanna get rid of them ... i will trade you think for them ? to bad you dont have an ecotec

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:22 PM
Bumpitty Bump Bump I'm now willing to let the wheels and tires go for $300. I just ordered a set of these exact wheels last night:.
They're Centerline Excels. I got 'em in a 19x7.5 with the black pearl powdercoat like in the picture. They're supposedly around 16 lbs. for each wheel which is a huge plus. Can't wait 'til I get 'em on.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:24 PM
And yeah, I know the pic shows a 4 bolt pattern, but the ones I ordered are the correct 5x100 w/ 42 offset.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search