jbodie part for sale... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
jbodie part for sale...
Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:20 AM
im here to sell some things .. and i ask that no one mentions anything on this post other then wat it is intened for... !!

well i still have the
ecotec powdercoated valve cover for sale ... asking 75plus ship (new)
toyota inner tails lights .. 40 plus ship
02 cavi .. outers 30 plus ship
strut bar ... 30 plus shipn ..
k&n filter ..20 plus ship
pSone with screen .. 60 plus shipn
99 trunk lid ..20 plus ship
03 light bar ..20 plus ship

im parting out my car to caTCH up on bills ... i hate to do it but looks like i have to and i f anyone want i will sell the sportlines with rear ags for 250 plus shipn ...

ill post more when i get some

Re: jbodie part for sale...
Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:04 PM
rear ag's?. what is an ag i dont know much about suspension so im j/w what setup do u have anyway lower it or coils or what im lost inform me thanx

Monday, September 26, 2005 12:03 AM
i ment to say rear agx .. (kyb)

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:31 PM
now why would u sell the back for 250.00 when u can get all 4 new online for 200? dont rip people off

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:38 PM
I think he is talking about sell a full set of sportlines and 2 rear agx shocks. A decent deal, but 200 would be more appropriate seeing as the sportline springs void the warranty on the agx shocks.

Borsty wrote:Bio:------------- i work at ups lifting heavy @!#$ ill day, and i rip phonebooks in half

Monday, September 26, 2005 10:04 PM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:now why would u sell the back for 250.00 when u can get all 4 new online for 200? dont rip people off

im not ripping off people ... read it correctly .. im selling the spring with them ..

Sunfires rule! (Tom) wrote:I think he is talking about sell a full set of sportlines and 2 rear agx shocks. A decent deal, but 200 would be more appropriate seeing as the sportline springs void the warranty on the agx shocks.

yea if i can get 250 for them .. i let them go also .. but yea you were rite ... i was stating that i was selling them with the springs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search