Things.... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Things....
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:44 PM
Well I was cleaning out my storage unit I came across a few things I want to get rid of.

**I got a set of a 2000 Cavalier *stock* springs I'm willing to give away for free. Pick up only.

**10" Jenson subwooofer bandpass speakerbox with plexiglass. $10 pick up only

**Also I found a Brand New Still In Package Series #10 Cavalier "modifier" gold in Color. I will sell for $5 + you pay for shipping on how ever that cost is for that.

**And last but not least a short sport style antenna. Improves looks rather then that long shaft one. Just screws on thats it. Highly flexible and no reception lost. $5 + you pay shipping cost.

Re: Things....
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:51 PM
let me know about the antenna on aim i added u but didnt see u on

Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:34 PM
I could totally go for that cavalier modifier. Chad has a few and I tried to find some to no avail.

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:12 AM
Ok after a few AIM convo's I came to the conclusion people just don't trust people on the internet. It's ok I truely understand I feel the same way also. So I guess I'll just try to trust you to send me the money. So if anyone is still wanting the antenna or the modifier let me know. I guess I can send it out and hope in return I get the money. Thank you.

*Side Note* The springs are actually off of a 2001 Cavalier Sedan....

-Ryan

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:31 PM
Woohoo I also found something else to add to the list....

I have brand new still in box a set of Raybestos "Prostop" premium brake shoes pads.
I was gonna do my rear brakes then never got around to it. I purchased these at Pep Boys and never got my core exchange for them since I never did them, $49.00 dollars out....Oh well.....

I'll let them go $10 and pick up only (these things are heavy)

**Everything is still up for grabs**

Antenna (you can see in my registry)
Sub Box
Stock springs
Brake shoes
Modifier

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:20 PM
What about some good stuff?

Oh and I'll vouch for Ryan if anyone needs to know about him.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:57 PM
You know just a phone call Steve and I can get you for cheap good lookin' on the vouch....I've done business with you how many times?! Ahahahahaha you should come down to Stockton and chill sometime. I promise your car won't get stolen I got a little somethin' somethin' to scare em away.

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:48 AM
I might have to come down after football season and drop you off a care package from good ol' Humboldt County. I'll holler.

Now, everyone, buy Ryan's stuff!

Friday, October 07, 2005 8:12 PM
Steve Skinner wrote:Oh and I'll vouch for Ryan if anyone needs to know about him.

same here. met me on time and everything worked out perfect. great guy to deal with.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, October 10, 2005 11:06 PM
Anyone pick up? Anyone yoohoo......inquires.....

Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:12 PM
hey Ryan i'll pick up that modifier from you , Were do you live at now call me up 209 4305997

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS

Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:42 AM
Ok I'll hit you up....you still live in the South? I live way up north on Kelley drive.... I think I live more in the ghetto then you now....

Saturday, November 05, 2005 2:20 PM
The modifier is gone now....

I also found my stock cd player deck. I'll take $10 for EVERYTHING just pick up only...

I guess this thread may get locked also but oh well just trying to hook you guys up here in the local region.

What you'll get for ten dollars....

-Sub Box
-Brand new rear brake shoes
-Low profile antenna
-Stock 2001 Cavalier Sedan springs
-2001 Stock cd player

...and a little drive for the pick up

www.team-koketsu.com
Saturday, November 05, 2005 3:10 PM

J/K man.
ya know, i so need the rear brake shoes too. i just cant leave.
ill keep in touch with you though and see if you still have them when i am able to take a road trip.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:25 PM
ill take the shorety atenna email me at slow2pt2@gmail.com with your paypal addy and i will give you my address

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:02 PM
Will do...

www.team-koketsu.com
Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:57 AM
IZN TRBL wrote:
ill keep in touch with you though and see if you still have them when i am able to take a road trip.

Hey Josh if you still wanna get those brake shoes we can meet up at the same place again...I'm going to be heading to Sac alot here pretty soon. Gotta do that Christmas shopping here. Do you wanna take the springs off of my hand while I'm down? Well just let me know. Peace.

www.team-koketsu.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search