Vegas Cavy Parts For Sale! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Vegas Cavy Parts For Sale!
Monday, October 03, 2005 7:23 PM
Alright everybody heres the story, I had disappeared for awhile back to New York and didn't take my care with me. And when I returned I was horrified to know that my cars registration had been cancelled, my insurance revoked and my car just rotting in the backyard. And well I still have to make payments on it still, meaning I have to pay for a car I can't drive. So to help with these payments. I'm selling off all these parts. I will only deal locally (702) only. I prefer you call 325.7001 because I work pretty much all the time. And am almost never on the internet. But reply if need be. So heres the list:

*RKSport dual catback exhaust - $150 plus your stock exhaust. *OBO*
# NGK-TR6 spark plugs *set of 4* $4
# NX Wet Kit + purge - $200 OBO
# autometer ultra-lite vac/boost gauge - $30 OBO
# autometer c2 air/fuel gauge - $30 OBO
# autometer sport comp fuel pressure gauge $25 OBO
# streetglow red gold series underbodies - $80
# kenwood mp-825 mp3/cd/wma hu (this deck r#ules!) - $120 OBO
# pyramid 1000 amp - $30

thanks guys. just call or post for any questions. remember only 702 deals

Re: Vegas Cavy Parts For Sale!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:18 AM
ill be in vegas for sema , if youll hold the nx kit

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:29 AM
got any pics of the nx kit? what does it include in the kit as well like the blow doen tube, guages or bottle warmer? Post it on here if you can or e-mail me about it Thanks -Kyle

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:51 PM
the NX kit has only run 4 bottles. its all original parts. i never got around to getting a bottle warmer and gauge. And Vegas track doesn;t require blow down tube. so i never got one.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:53 PM
the NX kit has only run 4 bottles. its all original parts. i never got around to getting a bottle warmer and gauge. And Vegas track doesn;t require blow down tube. so i never got one.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:52 PM
wut engine is the exhaust for??

Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:21 AM
Hey Jon, sucks to hear about your car. I'm not currently in Vegas (I'm deployed to Iraq), but I am interested in the dual exhaust and nx kit. If you can hold that stuff for me, I'll be back around the beginning of Nov for a couple of weeks and then I'm going to Texas until the beginning of December. I wish I was still in Vegas to be able to pick that stuff up as soon as possible because I think that would be sweet to have duals and n2o on my cavy. Hey, if you can hold that stuff, I'll take them both off of your hands.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:19 PM
hey guys thanks for the replies. as far as i know and from the RKSport site the dual exhaust can fit any engine because it comes with a 2.2L adaptor pipe.
hey man! yeah it does suck but oh well. like i said i would like to keep it local and i can hold those for you except your exhaust would do me no good

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:30 AM
Yeah, I didn't even think about that. I am still interested in the nx kit (i'll pay the asking price to help you out) : ) Drop me an email, and let me know paypal or whatever. My email is Isidoro.Mata@blab.centaf.af.mil. Thanks man! Oh, and I won't be able to pick it up until the beginning of Dec. OR, if you really need to get rid of it (if you are gonna be moving or anything), I can have one of my friends pick it up and hold it for me. Let me know!

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:31 PM
**SOLD** # autometer c2 air/fuel gauge

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:51 PM
##SOLD## # NX Wet Kit + purge - dang stuff is going like hot cakes now

Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:57 AM
hey Jon, got anything left? Email me, I've got a question about the nitrous bottle... isidoro.mata@nellis.af.mil

Thursday, February 02, 2006 12:09 PM
Quote:

Email me, I've got a question about the nitrous bottle...

Quote:

##SOLD## # NX Wet Kit + purge - dang stuff is going like hot cakes now

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:12 PM
thanks for being a smart ass and putting your two cents in where they don't belong.....I'm the one that bought the bottle. The question wasn't for you! Just do us all a favor and mind your business. Thanks!

Friday, February 03, 2006 11:48 AM
take the sand out of your vagina! did i know you are the one who bought the bottle? i was trying to do you both a favor! chill the hell out.

GO PATS!!!
Friday, February 03, 2006 10:58 PM
sorry about that man! I weas having a REALLY bad day yesterday, and am actually suprised that that was all I said.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 10:26 AM
effin A Brian.......

I want that sticker in your sig..

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND ONE LIKE IT!?!?!?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search