Another So-Cal meet, Irwindale Dragstrip - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another So-Cal meet, Irwindale Dragstrip
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:05 PM
Yep, I got another So-Cal meet planned, October 20th. Thsi time at Irwindale's 1/8 mile DragStrip for TNT (Thursday Night Thunder). Yes it is a Thursday, so I know some of you will not be able to make it, me I work my own hours and from home, so I do what I please. But you get in plenty of races. I got in 11+ races last time I visited. Anyways, you can get in right away and pay at the gate when you get in, and the pit IS the parking lot. I plan on being there no later than 2PM, with no plans of meeting anywhere else besides the parkinglot at Irwindale.

You can find all the information youn need at
http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/dragstrip/index.asp

The address is....
13300 East Live Oak Avenue
Irwindale, CA 91706

Remember, that is October 20th, gates open at 4 PM, but I plan on being there at or before 2 PM. Sometimes the races start earlier. Do not forget to read the strip rules.

Hope to asee you all there.

Re: Another So-Cal meet, Irwindale Dragstrip
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:08 PM
I might go. I sooooo want to hit 9's.

Borsty wrote:Bio:------------- i work at ups lifting heavy @!#$ ill day, and i rip phonebooks in half

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:17 PM
Sweet, I am hoping to be able to hit below a 9.5 this time around. As I have added mods since I was last there. Plus, since I have replaced my broken axle and all my motor and tranny mounts with poly mounts, i should have gotten back some of that lost HP and Tourque.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:29 PM
What did ya run last time and what did you add?

Borsty wrote:Bio:------------- i work at ups lifting heavy @!#$ ill day, and i rip phonebooks in half

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:23 PM
last time I was at Irwindale ran a 9.8, since then I added my WAI and my 60DegreeV6 chip. But sinc eI replaced that jacked up axle and replaced all my mounts, I probably got back 15 or so HP at the wheels, plus added 10 HP with the chip and WAI. So, I shoudl have around 25 WHP that I didn't have last time, plus maybe 7 or 8 lbs of tourque I didn't have last time either.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:14 AM
Will your "axles be broken in" for the race?

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:41 PM
WTF is your problem little boy?

And will you even show up?

Anyways, meet is still planned.

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:55 PM
Tom S wrote:But sinc eI replaced that jacked up axle and replaced all my mounts, I probably got back 15 or so HP at the wheels

ahhahahahahaaa dude you serious , 15hp gain from replacing your axles ???

where do i sign up

not for the axles , im talking the drugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 02, 2005 12:19 PM
No moron, apparantly you didn't read that post very well. I re-gained lost HP. Slap yourself. Laugh if ya like, but it does't seem you know the importance of decent motor mounts and a properly working axle.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:28 PM
well seeing how i am gonna be at the rifle range that week im out.
plus r u even gonna race this time
Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:03 PM
Yep, racing this time.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 2:34 PM
TOM S - dude, i hope youre not serious, you just insulted like two of most repescted people here in this region, @!#$, one of them doesnt even live here and he's still got more respect localy than you do. this is why i dont post much and why i only talk to a few select people from JBO. cause seriously dude, youre a moron, just go crawl back into whatever hole you came from. oh and i dont care what you say, you didnt get 15 whp from a chip and intake, much less changing your axel to a new one. if your axels were broken last time, you would have lost hp, your car would just still be slow.

Sigga what?

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:20 PM
this meet isnt going to happen if everyone continues to insult each other, that's for sure. and you guys need to stop taking each others comments so seriously. Remember, text..it's just text..

Monday, October 10, 2005 4:57 PM
Well, don't know if I can make the 20th. Have some things I need to sort out with the car first. Like getting it repainted (for some reason the paint won't stay on the front bumper) and the doors. Also the gas gauge is being stoopid. Might have something to do with the repair job. But, I will have to take it to the dealer after the car gets repainted. The car hopefully will go in tomorrow to get paint, and be back by the end of the week ( or next week) then the gas gauge.
sigh...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:41 PM
StonerWoCause (aka Robert C) wrote:TOM S - dude, i hope youre not serious, you just insulted like two of most repescted people here in this region, @!#$, one of them doesnt even live here and he's still got more respect localy than you do. this is why i dont post much and why i only talk to a few select people from JBO. cause seriously dude, youre a moron, just go crawl back into whatever hole you came from. oh and i dont care what you say, you didnt get 15 whp from a chip and intake, much less changing your axel to a new one. if your axels were broken last time, you would have lost hp, your car would just still be slow.

Go back and re-read what I said, apparantly you didn't read it either.

Meet is still on, but it looks like I will be th eonyl one attending. I thought that might happen with this one, since it is on a thursday night. Oh well, 2 out of 3 meets isn't bad. I'll have anothe rone sometimes, so keep checking back.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search