Gotta love the mods!!! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gotta love the mods!!!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:45 AM

Re: Gotta love the mods!!!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:55 AM
...?????

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:52 PM
Waste of a thread....

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:12 PM
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:33 PM
huh?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:40 PM
i think he's crying cuz they locked his for sale thread (which technically shouldn't have been in here in the first place). so to rebel against the lock of his thread, he wastes a post on another thread thats gonna get locked. woohoo for intelligence!!

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:06 PM
wow more drama in the SoPac Forum!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:07 PM
drama? where's drama?

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:17 PM
Lock!......

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:50 PM
Inari wrote:wow more drama in the SoPac Forum!

at least its not like texas.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:10 PM
I too would like to know why my for sale go locked as well. All I did was update things that are still for sale and prices. Its not against the rules to post for sale in local forums. I would like my thread unlocked so I can sell my stuff. Putting these in for sale section would not help because I cannot ship these large items. Same goes for ebay. So please unlock my thread. Thanks

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:48 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=60106&t=60106

EarthAD
Your ad has run it's course and you were bumping it with updates. Your only 2 posts in the last 30 days has been in this thread and the for sale thread. Sorry but it will remain locked.

Titus
There was over a month with no replies. It's run it's course.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:35 PM
Ya cause the prices were mabye high. Now that I lowered them there should be more interest. People are adding to the site everyday. I don't think its fair at all to have it locked. I am a premium member so its not like I don't support the site finacially. Please unlock it. Thanks

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:45 PM
titus. I support the org too. what makes you more special than me? the thread.... It's locked. if people really want the stuff they'll e-mail you about it. don't you think?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:31 PM
I did not say im more special then everybody else. I just think its only fair to keep it open since Im only updating prices and things for sale. Im not doing anything wrong.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:40 PM
Bottom line is if people wanted it you wouldn't have to update prices, it'd be gone. The post is 3 months old and even locked it will stay on the S.Pac page for the next couple of months. If you like I can have the whole post deleted and noone will be able to see it? If you have any further problems/questions feel free to email dave via the "contact us" button.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:43 AM
damn, some people just don't get it.

GO PATS!!!
Friday, November 04, 2005 4:48 PM
Our whole region is up for sale

TEAM KOKETSU CLICK HERE
Saturday, November 05, 2005 1:21 AM
Well im glad i sparked something lol. I dont really care that the thread was locked but its like the mods have nothing better to do the be nazis. its cool though, i may end up having to go to ebay. i just thought that the forums were to share info, and a body kit for dirt cheap is some good info. i supose thats why this forum get SOOO much traffic right? all the useful information?@! right? ehh...
Fight the power titus!!!

Saturday, November 05, 2005 6:39 AM
a body kit for dirt cheap was good info...but after what, over a month, nobody wanted it. like someone up there said, with the HUGE amount of traffic in this forum, your post will still be on the front page, probably towards the top, for a long time. if someone wants it, they'll find a way to get a hold of you.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:07 AM
If it still there why not just leave it unlocked? Much easier for buyer and seller.

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:07 AM
titus03 wrote:If it still there why not just leave it unlocked? Much easier for buyer and seller.

There now it's taken care of.

Monday, November 07, 2005 4:43 PM
Not cool. Not cool at all.

Monday, November 07, 2005 5:27 PM
waa waaa waaaa

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:46 PM
titus03 wrote: Not cool. Not cool at all.

Just post another thread with all your info. its a new thread sio the mods can complain about it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search