teams/clubs - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: teams/clubs
Saturday, November 19, 2005 4:52 PM
I think we should all post our e-mails, numbers and AIM things.

I'll start

Rodney Figueroa (Inari) 619 618 6871 AIM: CHAOS358 E-mail: cyberod_358@hotmail.com

Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:00 PM
Ok here is mine Kenny Cell number 951-567-9720 AIM graycavi email baldwinkk@gmail.com.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:45 PM
Sommer
AIM: WAYFASTWHITEGIRL
CELL: 7143887716
WAYFASTWHITEGIRL@EARTHLINK.NET

Saturday, November 19, 2005 6:42 PM
Sam
e-mail: no1joker00@hotmail.com
cell: 323 8394040
no more aim just msn messanger

-Man its just a Cavi Why would you?
Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:02 PM
Ok so when does anyone think we can have our first meet i know sam g lives in LA so we cant make him come out here all the time so i was thinking we could have him half way but i need to know when everyone is open. Also I had to modify our banner. I went to get it done and i was told it was too digital i laughed at them so i made it simple. Sam G saw it and said he thought it was ok i already put it on my car and i will take a pic of it. Let me know if anyone doesn't like it. but it cost me 35 dollars so let me know if anyone wants one and i will order it.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:12 PM
Yeah, post a pic. I am curious to see what it looks like. Where did you have it made up at? I live in the OC, so I am pretty much in the middle, so it doesnt matter to me. I believe on Dec. 4th there is a cruise night where a bunch of different clubs get togather to show off their rides. It is held in Fullerton if everyone wanted to meet up there.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:50 PM
well we're off to a good start me thinks

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:38 PM
ok dec 4th is ok with me if it is a weekend i don't mind driving anywhere as long as it isn't too far.wfwg find out exactly were it is and send the addi so we can get there i would like to meet up some where first so we can roll as a club if no one minds i would like to get in contact with everyone on the first of dec to see if we have any changers let me know how ya'll feel

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:44 PM
All the info is here. So whats going on with the banners?

http://scmtc.com/cruizes/low_xpec_cruise.jpg

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:52 PM
ok well this is what happend i took it to the sticker shop in the mall by my house.they said that i would have to get it doubled layered just to get all the flames on there. So i asked them to see if the could make one like it with out the flames it looks cool to me but like i said i will post a pic so you all can see and judge it. thanks for the prompt info on the meet

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:54 PM
when i click on the url the pic that comes with it is way too small can you put the url that it came from for us?

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:56 PM
also sam how did the pics that you took friday come out?

Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:10 AM
thanks

Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:49 AM
well we are getting the rules down yea!!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:33 AM
They came out all right alot of lighting issues on most of them ill pull the best out and post a couple here

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:43 AM
ok well post them up

Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:54 AM
OK as promised here is what the sticker looks like let me know what everyone thinks

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:07 PM
that's hot

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:22 PM
so i guess you like it i am glad

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:54 PM
Do you know the dimesions of the logo? Also, do you know the font that was used? I wanna get one made, but in silver probably so it will stand off from the tint.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:01 PM
Where are a few snaps from the 18th

This was a Clean a$$ Evo and hella quick - too bad the engine bay pics came out crappy

The sexist 2 cars there

enjoy!

Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:31 PM
Those two cavi are beautiful!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search