Scholarships!!! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Scholarships!!!
Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:29 PM
I need sum help guys..I am getting ready to start UTI Hotrod school on 11-28-05..I need to know if anyone works for comanies or owns companies that do or would be interested in helping me out with a scholarship...They are great tax write offs...any amout would be helpfull!

Elmer the wricer hunter..."Shhh be vewy vewy quiet...I'm huntin wrice"
Kill da wriiiicer...Kill da Wricerrrrr..kill daaa wriccceeerr!!!

Re: Scholarships!!!
Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:02 PM
hmmm. is 5.00/semester too much?
do they take paypal?

J/K man. unless they dont mind taking ice cream for a break in your tuition, i dont think i can help you.
see if any of them want projector headlights.
i wish you luck man. seems like you are heading in the right direction. keep us posted on how everything is going man.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:10 PM
~LMAO~..it all helps bro...but its not by semesters..the school is only 16 months...bad thing is its around 25K..I am getting student loans but if I could get scholarships and more grants it would be alot cheaper ya know!

Friday, November 11, 2005 10:24 AM
Tricky Stylez wrote:I am getting ready to start UTI Hotrod school

Tricky Stylez wrote:helping me out with a scholarship

I guess you aren't really as ready to start as you think.

GET A JOB!

Friday, November 11, 2005 10:36 AM
Good luck finding it.

Companies are going to be looking at more than a tax write off from you, what else can you offer them?

Friday, November 11, 2005 11:38 AM
He said scholarship, not sponsorship. Most companies that give to scholarship programs don't expect a return other than good marks in school.

And that's the beauty of school, Bob. You don't have to have a job to go, pretty much anyone can secure a student loan.

Friday, November 11, 2005 11:44 AM
Gravana Tuning emailed me and said when they get alittle bigger they would go for scholarships!

Friday, November 11, 2005 12:00 PM
Hard part is..unless your mexican,black,indian,asian...or another minority...its hard to get funding of any kind..poor white people have nothing now!

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:32 PM
So you're going to uti, not just the hot rod classes. because there are only like 3 "hot rod" classes.

Cal grant
Ask Uti
I won some scholarship money

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:02 AM
I dont understand kids these days. EVERYONE wants to go to college but no one can afford it. People are always begging for scholarships and money for FREE. People need to either get good grades in school or get a job to support themselves through school not make the rest of the state pay for the college they can't afford. If you can't afford UTI then go to a junior college where its like $400 per semester!!!!

I tell it like it is....

Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:32 PM
look i think it is a good thing that the kid is going to school how much is it and how many scholarships have you applied for just lety me know and i will see if i can help you

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search