black 2.2 turbo cavi - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
black 2.2 turbo cavi
Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:04 PM
hey is the guy with the turbo 2.2 from reno nevada on here? you raced an orange srt4 last night???

Re: black 2.2 turbo cavi
Friday, November 18, 2005 1:18 AM
lol who won

Friday, November 18, 2005 12:32 PM
The SRT-4 did, but not by a whole lot. Its a nice neon, nicest ive seen around, anywho yep thats me, what can i do for ya?

Friday, November 18, 2005 11:08 PM
I don't remember seeing any Cavaliers when I was in Reno.....I was there for a week. Well I saw Cavaliers, but none of them were "hooked up".

I was slam-banging in a rental Trailblazer woot!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:11 PM
Cory Forson wrote:The SRT-4 did, but not by a whole lot. Its a nice neon, nicest ive seen around, anywho yep thats me, what can i do for ya?

oh i just wanted to see if you were on here. i was really suprised to see a turbo cavalier in this town, i used to own one but no one here has them and i got all kinds of @!#$ lol. then went to the talons. you probably saw one of my talons run right after you guys raced, the blue one racing the wrx? ayway nice car man, its prettycool.
Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:19 PM
yeah i watched that...that poor idiot, was that WRX stock? Did you guys know him? Guy seemed like an idiot thinkin his stock(looking) WRX would stand a snowballs chance in hell against your talon, lol and you even gave him 5 lengths! That was a good race to watch, but not to be in, id hate to get stomped like that lol i prefer a good close race myself. Anywho nice to finally meet you guys, ive only seen you around once or twice. Well back to picking on honda's for me, its my little way of balancing out the universe.

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:23 PM
Cory Forson wrote:yeah i watched that...that poor idiot, was that WRX stock? Did you guys know him? Guy seemed like an idiot thinkin his stock(looking) WRX would stand a snowballs chance in hell against your talon, lol and you even gave him 5 lengths! That was a good race to watch, but not to be in, id hate to get stomped like that lol i prefer a good close race myself. Anywho nice to finally meet you guys, ive only seen you around once or twice. Well back to picking on honda's for me, its my little way of balancing out the universe.

yea that guy was an idiot, he had cobb stage 2 but he was just dumb, i missed second gear so i sprayed a little in 3rd but still put like 4-5 additional cars on him lol
you should bring your car out more often, ive seen you driving around a couple times.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search