Looking for sideskirts - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for sideskirts
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:19 PM
is anyone in here trying to get rid of a set of side skirts, preferably stock? i don't care if they're cav. or sunfire. i just need some that aren't beat up.

i was following a guy with a trailer and his stabalizer bar came off. i was half asleep (2am) and couldn't swerve fast enough. it took about a 4 inch chunk out of my pass. side skirt. i don't care about color (although indiglo blue is preferred)...i just don't want to deal with shipping (hence me posting here instead of a wanted ad).

thanks guys.

GO PATS!!!

Re: Looking for sideskirts
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:37 AM
I *think* I might have some black ones in storage. I'll try to go out there and look.

---

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:06 PM
let me know, shipping might suck a little bit but its gotta be better than the dealership price. i'm just looking for something thats not beat up. i can't do body work (which is why i'm not fixing mine) so i need some in good condition.

GO PATS!!!
Friday, November 18, 2005 1:13 AM
did u not pull the dude over and make him pay for it?

Friday, November 18, 2005 11:41 AM
i was late to work as it was. wouldn't have been able to stop him anyways, he was hauling butt and then took a different freeway than me.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, December 05, 2005 10:34 AM
Hey sorry it took so long.

I have side skirts from my black 98Z. Great shape, barely used in a matter of fact (aftermarkets went on early).

---

Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
I hvae Zsides that aren't beat up might need a little paint on the bottom side

Just make an offer over 25bux since depending on where oyu are thats pretty much the shipping price

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Monday, December 05, 2005 12:15 PM
either of you guys got pics of the skirts?

and can you find out a shipping estimate to:

moreno valley, ca 92555

GO PATS!!!
Monday, December 05, 2005 1:16 PM
Well mine are like-new. I don't know how soon I can get pictures.

Also, my mother is going down to Coachella on Christmas. I might be able to send them with her in their truck and you could pick them up there. How does that sound?

---

Monday, December 05, 2005 2:05 PM
i'll have to see. gimme a few days to see what my finances are doing and i'll let you know. i might not be able to spend any money on "unnecessary" parts for my car until after the holidays...

GO PATS!!!
Monday, December 19, 2005 12:14 PM
ok guys, i've stumbled upon some money that the wife will let me waste on my car. can anyone give me a price of what they want for the skirts plus what shipping might be to the address i listed above?

i hate making an offer. always have to deal with either insulting someone with too low of a price or suprising someone with an offer way more than they were looking for.

GO PATS!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:13 PM
you guys forget about me? i've only got money for a lil bit longer. i keep spending it on stereo stuff...

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:43 AM
Why not just spend money fixing your side skirt at a body shop rather than spending money on shipping, and the price for the actual skirts?that way they match your car anyway. Could'nt cost you more than $100.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:16 PM
ha, you know what..? i'm a real penny pincher, and always look for the easiest way. not once have i thought about just fixing mine. hahaha. i'll be heading to the body shop as soon as i get a chance. maybe i'll have them fix my hood too. haha, thanks

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:24 PM
Ok I got them out of storage. I'll take pics tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll be swinging through your area Jan 19 or 20th, too.

---

Monday, January 02, 2006 2:37 PM
let me know agustin. i'll be going to the shop hopefully soon. i'm gonna see what it'd cost to fix mine and repaint. and while i'm there i'll check to see what it'd cost to paint 2 of them that don't need fixed. if its cheaper to paint 2 than it is to fix/paint one, i'll go with yours.

GO PATS!!!
Friday, January 20, 2006 8:48 AM
Here's the side skirts

The white looks waves is just a reflection.

Sorry, crappy pic.

I'm leaving for Coachella tonight. Decide quick.

---

Monday, January 23, 2006 2:22 PM
want to thank agustin for the side skirts. he's a pretty cool guy. was willing to meet me in redlands on his way home from the desert so we didn't have to deal with shipping and all the stuff. skirts were in the condition he told me they were in and i'm happy with them because i completely forgot that the coupe skirts are different (better looking IMO) than the boring sedan skirts.

thanks again.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, January 23, 2006 3:00 PM
what are you gonna do with the sedan sides ??

auggie is a pretty cool dude , even with that wacky dude in his sig , LOL

Monday, January 23, 2006 3:04 PM
sedan sides will sit in the garage til i throw 'em away or find someone who wants 'em. passanger side has a big quarter size hole in it and now its spidered real bad. so they'd need repaired and repainted...

why ? you want 'em?

GO PATS!!!
Monday, January 23, 2006 6:39 PM
shoot me a pic of the damage

and ill let you know

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:10 PM
i'll get you pictures when my wife gets home around 5ish

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:48 PM
ok

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 5:46 PM
i sent you an email...should have 4 pictures in it.

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search