Accident opinions? - Page 4 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Accident opinions?
Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:39 AM
i believe its already off the car.

GO PATS!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:50 PM
i just wanna make sure , i know my friend wants it really bad , LOL

he even broke down and did a getting intake , while he is waiting , LOL

Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:57 PM
i know ron will be looking to sell it...send him an email

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:52 PM
Im sorry if this thread is getting off topic, and I hope it doesn't get locked, but anyways let me address a couple questions.

Brian, I pulled the auto-trans interceptor off today, so possibly you can come over tomorrow night for a few minutes and we can install the piece (and I'll give you the adjustment tool) and you can have the strut bars.

Eric: Yup, Adam has been e-mailing me and I did pull the intake off. I gave him the price and he agreed to it. I will notify him shortly when I am ready to ship it off so he can make payment. I wish I still had the bumper so I could hook you up with the grills

The only things I left in the car that was aftermarket were the speakers, the exhaust, and the header.

I would have pulled the header off but I didn't have access to a lift and I didn't have a hacksaw to cut it off.

The speakers would also have been pulled off if I would have had the cheap cardboard stock ones to swap in, but they monitor everything that's pulled off and I couldn't stick those in my pocket.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:27 PM
did you grab the amp wires and stuff? and all that dynomat? i'm sure people would have paid you for that stuff too...

too bad you're out on that header. that sucks.

i don't work saturday so i can come over anytime friday night. just give me a call and let me know when. you still got the clears too?

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:35 PM
I didn't get the amp wires, they were cut and i didn't see a way that it could be re-attached, so I left them. No biggie. The dynomat is staying on there, it's not coming off, lol. It's like tar on the back of that thing and its nearly impossible to pull off, it wouldn't be worth it because it would take me probably an entire day to properly remove it and store it so it could be re-used.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:38 PM
eh, screw it then. i guess i'll crack down and buy new wires. i upgraded my system and my poor lil walmart 500w amp kit doesn't cut it anymore.

let me know about tomorrow. if i don't hear from you by around 7 i'll probably end up falling asleep. i can stay awake if i have a reason to, but otherwise i crash out real easily. figure by 7pm i've been awake for between 16 and 20 hours.

talk to you later.

GO PATS!!!
Friday, November 11, 2005 10:26 AM
yeah i the grill woulda been nice to have

oh well , shops suck alot of times

have you decieded what your gonna get for a car now ??

Friday, November 11, 2005 11:46 AM
hey gonna buy my z24 for 7grand so i can buy a camaro

GO PATS!!!
Friday, November 11, 2005 12:57 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]yeah i the grill woulda been nice to have

oh well , shops suck alot of times

have you decieded what your gonna get for a car now ??

I'm 80% sure I'm getting a Mazda 3.

The new one's have a 5 speed automatic, which is appealing to me and something I couldn't find from any other manufacture (in a compact, sub $20,000 car). I test drove it, and loved it. If my finances work out for me, and I get the exact Mazda 3 I want, then I will definately take it.

Sparks (Puddin') wrote:hey gonna buy my z24 for 7grand so i can buy a camaro

I'll buy it for $700.00

Friday, November 11, 2005 2:48 PM
700? bah, thats probably all the POS is worth.

GO PATS!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005 10:17 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:hey gonna buy my z24 for 7grand so i can buy a camaro

Please get a 3rd gen.

I need a local 3rd genner to hang out with.

The closest one on thirdgen.org is in riverside, but he's always too busy to hang out.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:31 AM
you and ron work too different of hours for any of us to hang out.

what the hell happened to ron last night? he was supposed to call me so i could come get parts

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:18 AM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:you and ron work too different of hours for any of us to hang out.

what the hell happened to ron last night? he was supposed to call me so i could come get parts

I don't think I have your number dude, I called and it just rang and rang.....

567-1023?

Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:38 AM
yea, 951area code. give me a call today after work if you want

GO PATS!!!
Monday, November 14, 2005 8:00 AM
I just got my Scion TC!!! Its a used 2004 and its awesome!. I definitely love the coupe over the sedan. My only pry is theres a recall on the moonroof, but its awesome. I looked around for a lot of different cars and horsepower, but the Scion won me over. My BF has a Maz 3 and its got a lot of squeaks so I thought they fixed it for 2006 but the sticker on the Mazda 3 said only 153horsepower! My BF's 3 has 160 horsepoer for 2005. I asked the salesman why and he said the 2006 Mazdas are built for PZEV and they changed the piston rings, some sensors and added more emissions products. The car is also heavier too!!!! So no regrets going with my Scion and the Toyota quality. If you want to buy a used 3 let us know and maybe we can work about a deal. My BF def wants to trade for a Scion too.
Monday, November 14, 2005 4:41 PM
hey ron, am i getting parts on thursday?

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:59 PM
damn ron you're killin me. i blew my rear speakers a few days ago. i can either buy your parts or buy new speakers. i need to know by the end of the week if i'm getting your parts cuz if i'm not i'm gonna buy new speakers with my next check.

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:42 PM
Lol, sorry man, I havn't had time to give you the parts. You're more than welcome to stop on by my house if you wanna come get the parts, I just have very limited access to a car. I'm leavin in a few minutes to go drop off my fiance's car back at her house so she has something for work.

I've got the strut braces and autotrans just chillin in my room waitin.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:50 PM
i'm leaving right now...i'll see if you're there...

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:36 PM
thanks for the parts ron. i'll quit crying now.

GO PATS!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search