FIRST SoCal J's Meet!! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FIRST SoCal J's Meet!!
Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:21 AM
Alright SoCal J's.
We are having our FIRST CLUB MEET!!!!!. It is manditory for all members, so sam g,Rod,sommer,and myself HAVE TO BE THERE. It will be at race legal at quallcomm Dec 9th. if you can't make it let us know. if you need to know the rules i will post it. Is any one going to race i think i will but i don't know yet.

Re: FIRST SoCal J's Meet!!
Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:25 AM
Everyone is invited talk to everyone you can invite them out to chill with us.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:11 AM
woot!

Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:49 AM
i wanna go

Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:51 AM
The more the merrier

Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:36 PM
mandatory huh, good thing im not a member
Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:31 PM
see that is the reason why wee don't need ppl like that. everyone wants a race club for so cal but then they see something they don't like they cry about it. We want ppl who are dedicated to the club. I think everone will agree with me RIGHT!?

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:06 PM
I'd have to agree there, and not because I wanna be in the club. but because it's fact. For an organization to be strong there needs to be members and of course, dedicated members. What I mean by that is that if this club is nothing more than a "hi hello what's up" deal, nobody's really going to take it seriously.

And he's right, people like that aren't really looking for a club like atmosphere they're looking for an atmosphere much like the idea that you can go but you don't really have to and it's not that important. Well, sorry but this is kind of important to us and we welcome everyone who wishes to attend, hell, come if you're even remotely interested.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:25 PM
That is right.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:56 PM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:i wanna go

I dont mind if you come. But, if you have any intentions in joining the club one of our #1 rules is respect....So we dont want to hear "gay 4 doors" or anything like that.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:04 PM
Quote:

So we dont want to hear "gay 4 doors" or anything like that.

ditto
since we both have white 4-doors

-Man its just a Cavi Why would you?

Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:32 PM
lol

Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:22 PM
Another thing....What time are we meeting?

Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:51 PM
track is open from 6-12 ish

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:42 PM
@!#$ that thing start my own club.. LAMBO's OF SOCAL.

lol jk i dont give a @!#$ about anyone on here just the red gay ass 4 door.. it just happends to be that its red and i hate the kid who owns it thats all..

Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:04 PM
your call brandon. but take your problems elsewhere I don't need to be reassured that you don't care about me or anyone else here.

Monday, November 21, 2005 4:56 AM
well i wanted to meet somewhere first then roll together. what do you think? also you can get your stickers also!

Brandon get out of here posting crap like that when we all are trying to have respect for one another. IF you cant handle that leave and don't post anything else in here!

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:13 AM
the reason i said that is because most of us have a full time job and cant make most of this stuff. im in the Marine Corps and have a busy schedule especially since im going to the sand box in few months
Monday, November 21, 2005 9:42 AM
Ok i am in the Marines also Miramar! If i can make it you can too. Do you work days or Nights? I am going to the box also but i think that if we are in the sand box the rest of the crew will understant that we can't make it. We just want dedicated ppl who really want to be part of something like this my number is on here if you want give me a call and talk about the corps.

Monday, November 21, 2005 9:55 AM
calm down. im not looking for a fight, but if your offering.
and lets see how long this lasts.
Monday, November 21, 2005 10:01 AM
wait a minute, your the guy i was talking to at california speeway. im the guy with the white z24

Monday, November 21, 2005 10:38 AM
lol we are about to fight for nothing what is going on hey call me 951-567-9720

Monday, November 21, 2005 11:10 AM
just chillin man. im on leave right now in lousiana visiting my girl whos in the air force.
ill call ya later bro
Monday, November 21, 2005 11:16 AM
damn you are always you are on leave

Monday, November 21, 2005 11:38 PM
I apoligize for sounding like a jackass. having 3 finals due in the same @!#$ week makes me stressed out like a bastard.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search