FIRST SoCal J's Meet!! - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FIRST SoCal J's Meet!!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:22 PM
Can i be in the club?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:48 PM
yea you have a jbody and also it is open to everyone. Also i was wondering if anyone like to see the XDL show for free? i won 2 free tickets and i wanted to say if anyone from the club would like to go with me. it is on dec 3rd let me know

Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:25 AM
You guys got a website?

Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:12 PM
im down 2 go.......ill bring my homie along with his 98 z24 cavalier.

----------------------------------------------------------

<< CAVRIDER >>
Friday, November 25, 2005 7:12 AM
not yet and also sal you might want to redo your pic and erase your licence plate some one could find your car that way.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:42 PM
I'm probably gonna bring food and drinks along with me so we can just chill.

Monday, November 28, 2005 12:00 PM
well the socalj's website will be up today if anyone would like to send me any pics to add to the site let me know.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:40 AM
this might actually turn out somewhat interesting. I'm looking forward to this.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 1:45 AM
can any 1 give me the directions on how 2 get there????

<< CAVRIDER >>
Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:14 AM
if you are comming the north take 15 south to friers road make a right stay on the right hand side line it will exit going up a hill. then take the left in tho the parking lot just follow everyone else. if you are comming from the south take the 15 north exit friers road make a left and stay on the right hand side and follow the same directions.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:01 PM
alright so we're all set for the meet. I've decided not to drag this time, don't have 20 bucks on me this week heh, where should we all meet? We should at least find a place to park all of our cavaliers together.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:21 PM
ok well i will be there as soon as it opens so just look for the car that has the socalj's logo on the back. what d o think

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:42 PM
Sounds good. I'll be there as soon as the gates open. hah it'll be hard to miss 2 silver 3rd gens eh?

if anything I'll put a jack antenna ball on the end of my antenna. so if you find a cav with one. it's me.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:49 AM
LOL you are a trip but we will see who gets there first lol. I wish we could grill up there.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:49 AM
also is anyone getting the logo put on there car friday while we are there?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:23 PM
how much was it again kenny?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:04 PM
35 but if everyone gets it i might be able to talk them down.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:14 PM
If I paypal the money to you earlier in the day, can you give it to me there? Lemme know.

Sommer

Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:06 AM
yea i could let me know ahead of time if you are going to do it. anyone else?

Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:26 AM
does any1 want to roll with me 2 the meet. im going 2 be coming from the pomona/chino hills area?????

<< CAVRIDER >>
Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:09 PM
this meet is gonna rock. probably won't have any food guys.... I choose to put food in my fridge. sorry. but I'll be looking forward to seeing you all there.

Friday, December 09, 2005 12:25 AM
Hey Kenny i got your vociemail havent gotten back to you phone has been broke i get my replacement Friday anywho. I dont know if im goin to make the meet Fri. Im goin on a up to Oregon Sat. Morning to visit my cuz for a couple weeks. So its prolly in my best interest not to go for the 2hr drive stay for like 1hr then jam back for the 2hr drive and still make the flight. But im still goin to try to make it just to see every1 since its more of us this time (just us lol) but its doubtful.
Lates

-Man its just a Cavi Why would you?
Friday, December 09, 2005 8:50 AM
Thats no excuse!!!!! Haha, j/k!! Its cool if you cant make it, you have a valid excuse. Just be sure to try and make the next one. Rod and Kenny, Im probably gonna be there about 8-830 so please save me a parking spot. See you guys tonight!!!!

Friday, December 09, 2005 1:49 PM
I will be there at about 6:30 ish. I've got a few things to take care of right now so... yeah just look for the cavalier with the jack in the box ball on it. it's not hard to miss. I put that on there so you guys could find me easily.

Friday, December 09, 2005 3:00 PM
well im leaving i have a 130 hour drive better get going b 4 traffic. can some1 just call me when they get there. ill be there around 6 or so depending on traffic. 909-896-9022

<< CAVRIDER >>
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search