Anything in bay area? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anything in bay area?
Friday, December 02, 2005 3:44 PM
Is there anything going on today or tomorrow in the bay area? Like a little meet or anything?

Re: Anything in bay area?
Friday, December 02, 2005 5:15 PM
Not that I know of. Although it would be nice to have a meet.

Friday, December 02, 2005 5:39 PM
Ya mabye we can get a meet inbetween Sac and the bay and get another meet going. We had a pretty good turnout at vacaville that one time.

Friday, December 02, 2005 6:03 PM
titus03 wrote:Ya mabye we can get a meet inbetween Sac and the bay and get another meet going. We had a pretty good turnout at vacaville that one time.

Im just south of vacaville right now over in concord/pleasent hill. maybe we cal like super rush and get a cruise meet or something this weekend or next weekend?

Friday, December 02, 2005 7:09 PM
^^^Dude, I live in Concord...I'm down to cruise, hang out, whatever, whenever. If your up to it next weekend, I might need an extra set of hands installing my underdrive pullies.

Friday, December 02, 2005 7:59 PM
They Call Me...Baby Gorilla wrote:^^^Dude, I live in Concord...I'm down to cruise, hang out, whatever, whenever. If your up to it next weekend, I might need an extra set of hands installing my underdrive pullies.

holy @!#$! i dont have the cav running or with me but i do have teh dsm. where abouts in concord? im staying at my bros right next to the college and hs (el diablo college i think)

is there any cruise spots nearby tonight/tomorrow?

Friday, December 02, 2005 9:11 PM
Everytime we had a meet here in Norcal we didn't think people would show up but they did. So just plan something (but give us like a week or two head notice) and people will come. Just find a meeting place and set it up.

Friday, December 02, 2005 9:35 PM
im down.
this weekend is a bit soon. not like i have anything better to do, but to have at least a weeks notice is nice.
ill keep an eye on this thread to see what comes up.
its always better when more people show up to these.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, December 02, 2005 10:27 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:im down.
this weekend is a bit soon. not like i have anything better to do, but to have at least a weeks notice is nice.
ill keep an eye on this thread to see what comes up.
its always better when more people show up to these.

so what if we figure next saturday the 10th? like 7:30 ish and everyone can agree on a spot that is in a good general area? Who whould all be interested?

and josh, if you do go i can check out your projectors before i get a set lol.

Friday, December 02, 2005 10:41 PM
^^^I live over by Concord High School. I actually work right down the street from the college. I think next Saturday would be cool for a meet

Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:51 AM
They Call Me...Baby Gorilla wrote:^^^I live over by Concord High School. I actually work right down the street from the college. I think next Saturday would be cool for a meet

do you work by the mall or something?

who else would be willing to make it? 10th lets say? and where?

Saturday, December 03, 2005 10:33 AM
I say we should do it next weekend down here in the Concord/Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill area. There are so many places we could hang out/cruise without having the cops harrass us like they did the last time up in Sac.

Monday, December 05, 2005 1:14 AM
They Call Me...Baby Gorilla wrote:I say we should do it next weekend down here in the Concord/Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill area. There are so many places we could hang out/cruise without having the cops harrass us like they did the last time up in Sac.

If everyone is cool on a location around there than we can find a good meeting place and set a time and all that.

if that is good for anyone else that will come than we can set it all up in another thread

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:33 PM
Ok, if nobody else is going to give any feedback or whatnot on if they want a meet if they can attend or anything we can just forget about it and do it another time.

Some input would be good

Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:46 AM
-=Shadow=- wrote:Ok, if nobody else is going to give any feedback or whatnot on if they want a meet if they can attend or anything we can just forget about it and do it another time.

Some input would be good

Well i guess that is a no that nobody really wants to make an effort to show up.

oh well, another place another time. just forget i said anything about a meet.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 3:57 PM
Meets are hard to do....just everyone is way lazy or just to busy....try in the summer months but early summer...

www.team-koketsu.com
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:40 PM
^^well look who brushed the dust off of his keyboard.^^

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, December 26, 2005 1:20 PM
Hey Josh good to know one of us still checks in. You know my car has been going through some minor transformations maybe we should seriously consider a meet pretty soon.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search