ATT people of socal - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATT people of socal
Friday, December 02, 2005 2:38 PM
i was wondering if anyone in the socal area could help me out , im moving out in the area in a month and im looking for a place to live, im going to school in mission viejo, so somwhere in that area, if anyone knows of a place or where i could go to find somthing that would be great, im comming up from buffalo, ny on jan 1st

current car list

97 audi a4 1.8T

92 <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=nissan%20300zx" onmouseover="window.status='nissan 300zx'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">nissan 300zx</a> twin turbo JDM swapped

Re: ATT people of socal
Friday, December 02, 2005 7:29 PM
craigslist.org. on the right select orange co. CA. sunny and 72 degrees. welcome. oh, and bring some cash, you will need it to live here.
Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:30 AM
Yeah and you might want to steer away from living in mission viejo, laguna hills/beach etc... Unless you have a lot of $$$ for rent. I would try like tustin or orange....

Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:16 AM
Very true. I rent a room in someones house and pay over $600 a month! I could buy a house where my parents live for that much! You gotta pay for the year around sunshine and 10 min drive to the ocean! I don't miss the snow though.
Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:43 AM
check out roommates.com, its like classmates.com, but for finding a place to stay. a few of my friends have found nice places to stay as well as rented out rooms in there own homes. its a cool website.

Sigga what?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search