Next SoCal J's event - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Next SoCal J's event
Saturday, December 10, 2005 8:00 PM
For the next So Cal J’s event I was thinking about setting up an Ortega Hwy run. I am thinking about the middle of January for this to take place. We will all meet at Antonio Pkwy where the highway begins. There is a bar/restaurant in the middle of the highway so we can have lunch and chat. There are a ton of scenic routes where we can take pictures also. In the event that it does rain, I will be forced to cancel this event. There are tons of tight turns and I wouldn’t want anyone to wreck his or her vehicle. We will drive all the way until the highway ends in Lake Ellsinore. We will be real close to the 15 freeway at that point. So well will be close to the members in San Diego and in the Orange County/ L.A. area. I think this will be excellent time for us to get to know each other better. Some input on this is wanted. So please feel free to respond,

Sommer

Re: Next SoCal J's event
Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:08 PM
I am so in! as long as it's on a saturday/sunday

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:11 PM
Yup, probably a Saturday in mid January...Hope to see you there!!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:18 PM
Good going i like this idea i have been waiting for this run let me know when this is going down. Also i need to know how many ppl are getting the logo and what colors they want.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:24 PM
I'll take it in Red. I'll let you know when to get it for me though

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:28 PM
ok keep me posted

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:59 PM
I would like a metallic silver....Similar to yours Kenny....just in silver...

Saturday, December 10, 2005 11:33 PM
just let me know days in advance so i could ask for the day off........kenny not sure on the color yet but ill let you know soon and can you find out the $$ on the aem cold air intake. i wanna get my hands on 1. thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------

<< CAVRIDER >>
Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:16 AM
Also, I think it would be a really great idea if everyone brought a walkie talkie with them. It would make things a lot easier.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:29 AM
ok so i got to find out for a red on and silver metallic ok. Also i have a walki talki and a extra one if anyone needs it let me know.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:43 AM
what's this about a logo?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:29 PM
What's up to all. I hope that everyone is doing well. What kind of logo are you talking about?
I would love to join up in the meet, but with the job that I have, it's hard to get certan days off . One of these days I'll make it to a meet.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:22 PM
ok the logo is on my car the silver cavy 04 look on the other topic that we have and you will see a pic of it

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:38 PM
that looks cool, would you be able to get one made smaller. maybe 2.5"x5"? i really don't like huge stickers on my car

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:11 AM
How is January 21st for a run date?? The holidays would be just about all over, and people will have a little bit more cash available....If that works for everyone I am going to set it in stone......

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:50 AM
yea i can find out and i am ok with the 21st

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:25 PM
Where's the actual meeting place?

<<meet at Antonio Pkwy where the highway begins>>

Like at a In-n-out or something?

i'll be there most likely.

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:37 PM
Hahaha, that would be a good idea. Let me find a meeting place easy for everyone to find.

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:52 PM
Ok, this is where we will all meet at 10:30 a.m. on January 21st. Please RSVP through a PM and let me know if you are coming. I plan on leaving Carl's Jr at 10:30. If you are running late please give me a call, im sure everyone will not mind waiting a couple minutes. If anyone has a problem with the time please let me know. I am setting the event date in stone, but the time can be changed to fit anyones needs.

Carl's Jr.
26338 Oso Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Please do a mapquest if you do not know where it is.

Hope to see you all there!

Sommer

Sunday, December 25, 2005 4:57 PM
damn wish i could go...

have been wanting to do this drive for a long time

going to be in tahoe though...doh maybe next time

Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:11 PM
tahoe rocks. you'll like it a lot

Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:04 PM
21st sounds good 1 me....i just need 2 b at work by 6pm.....

kenny - did you find out about my logo and if they would be able to do it and if so how much???

----------------------------------------------------------

<< CAVRIDER >>
Friday, December 30, 2005 4:44 PM
I will be there for sure

Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:48 AM
I just thought I would chime in here..

Ortega Highway is in the SD area? I might be able to come if it's cool that I'm not a member. Just sucks that I am out here in the desert, far from everything. But I might be coming down there about that time to pick up a friend from Camp Pendleton, so that might be the best chance.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:40 PM
cant go to this one. I work on saturdays. sorry. Is there anything going on afterwards. I get off work at 2:30 pm.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2L Ecotec
1965 El Camino, 396 BBC, 14:1, 800 BHP
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search