For all Socalj's members - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: For all Socalj's members
Friday, December 23, 2005 12:37 AM
brandon don't be mad because you're not in it..

whatever happened to so cal lambos? didn't you call us out and say you were going to start your own club?

hmm here's the quote... joke or not... it's not like the intent wasn't there.

Quote:

Brandon Schmidt Online
Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:42 PM

@!#$ that thing start my own club.. LAMBO's OF SOCAL.

lol jk i dont give a @!#$ about anyone on here just the red gay ass 4 door.. it just happends to be that its red and i hate the kid who owns it thats all..

And if I remember correctly, and exactly as it's stated above....I thought you didn't really care about what we did, I thought that "everyone would forget about it after a week" am I wrong brandon?

Why are you trying to grief us man. Why? be reasonable. I don't want this to turn into an argument man but seriously, why? Rules and regulations? you say you left them behind in school? it's exactly that kind of thinking that makes modern day criminals man. not saying that you are one... but think of the logic behind that statement.

imagine yourself as part of a group. and you branded yourself with their mark... and it turns out that part of the group was involved with illegal activities.... oh wait.... the police take notice of that "mark".... the same mark that you don. So.... instantly everything bearing that mark is black flagged... meaning you're considered a criminal.

think about it man. Look at the AZjbo. they have more or less the same setup we do. they have rules. and meets and the whole lot. The members are all a very closely knit group. They are a team. that's what we're trying to do, dedicated members and all.

Just because kobe bryant doesn't wanna play one game does he abandon his team. He is part of the team because well. that kind of goes with the "team" package. Think about it man.

I've spoken my peace.

Friday, December 23, 2005 5:09 PM
why would i wana be in it my car is nicer then al yours why would i want to make th group look good i can see it now "ya we have a part of thesocal j's cruising down the street there notorious for street racing".. why would anyone want a sticker let alone if there not in the club

your talking about me being a criminal and "branding" yourself in a group haha makes no sence sounds like ur the criminal joining ur gang

Friday, December 23, 2005 5:37 PM
that's just exactly the kind of immature answer I expected from someone of such small mental stature.

You could have at least given me some rational explanations instead of simply shouting "oh my toy is better than your toy" It's not that difficult to conduct yourself in a resonable and adult manner. I believe I did towards you, but obviously it's impossible to reason with someone so narrow minded. Pardon me.

Grow up brandon. I know I have a lot of room to say this too, I'm a far more respected member of the community simply because I hold myself higher up in maturity than you do. it's not about age it's about how you conduct yourself as a person.

You gain no respect from anyone lashing back like this. I'm sorry man, but nobody really cares what you have to say. Well, a few people do, but be reasonable a majority doesn't care.

I don't care if your car is painted. and I don't care if your car has lambo doors. You conduct yourself like such a child that it sickens me to say that you're older than me. I like my car, kenny likes his car, sommer likes her car.

Stop being so immature! for christs sake! Grow the hell up man... I'm not trying to be mean just keeping it real...

and punctuate please. It would do a whole world of good if you did. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Friday, December 23, 2005 5:43 PM
^^^^w0rd

Rod, no matter how much you respond to him and his antics it's not going to make him realize how immature he really is. I gave up on letting him know all of this.

Friday, December 23, 2005 6:46 PM
Sommer wrote:Kenny: Just print out the logo, and snail mail it to yourself. When you get it dont open it, just keep it in the envelope. The post mark will show the time around when the logo was created.
What you're talking abut there is usually referred to as a "poor man's copyright". In most cases it carries no weight in court. Without actually going through registration, another possibilitie that can help to certify creation date is to have a copy of the logo notarized with your signature. That will affix a date and a municipal certification to it. In reality though, copyrighting a work isn't that complicated or expensive and gives you MUCH more leverage over controlling it's use, reproduction and distribution.

All creative works are automatically covered by copyright the moment they are created, however, there are benefits to registering...more information is available at http://www.keytlaw.com/Copyrights/benefits.htm.

Hope that's helpful.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Friday, December 23, 2005 6:53 PM
good info. thanks man. ^^^ he's out of town for a few days but I'll get him the message.

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:07 PM
good words rodney, i completely agree. Unfortunately, the internet is the place where anyone can say whatever they want, and they are going to take advantage of it.

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:37 PM
Ok i made it to texas i am hopeing to hang out with some of the guys out here. First i am not going to comment on brandon it is no point. Well copyrighting is something that i think we should do. Kase is you want a small sticker then i can do that BUT you have to join the club. Also kase do you have a problem with the rules i just want to know. i will be on here every day also if anyone needs to get ahold of me then here is my number 951-567-9720

Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:11 AM
i go to UCR full time during the week and work weekends. I would like to be in the club and have a pretty kick ass cav for a daily driver, however, i doubt i would be able to make sat afternoon cruises. Nights are no prob. how would it work if i wanted to join? I doubt i could make all meetings.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2L Ecotec
1965 El Camino, 396 BBC, 14:1, 800 BHP
Saturday, December 24, 2005 6:16 AM
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE MEETING YOU CAN'T BE IN THE CLUB.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:51 AM
Kenny Baldwin wrote:Ok i made it to texas i am hopeing to hang out with some of the guys out here. First i am not going to comment on brandon it is no point. Well copyrighting is something that i think we should do. Kase is you want a small sticker then i can do that BUT you have to join the club. Also kase do you have a problem with the rules i just want to know. i will be on here every day also if anyone needs to get ahold of me then here is my number 951-567-9720

i'm in, no problems

Saturday, December 24, 2005 10:10 AM
the first thing u said was "dont be mad because your not in it" ..lol real mature

Saturday, December 24, 2005 10:59 AM
Demon, ok if you can't make it because iof work that is fine also this will be our first day time meet most of them should be at night. on a friday. If you are loyal you can be in, we have no problem with that. Also if we have a meet and you can't make it then call myself, sommer or inari and let us know. Please don't listen to brandon as you can tell he is the only one crying about the club at least Kase had a real problem and i hope that he got the understanding of what is going on. If you have anymore questions let someone know and we can address it. Also brandon if you could please stop posting here it is for club members and anyone who is interested in becomeing a member or has a question about the club.

Thanks,
Kenny B

Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:14 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:the first thing u said was "dont be mad because your not in it" ..lol real mature

You care to ellaborate?

Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:50 AM
I believe he's calling me on possibly the only credible thing he could possibly say, other than that he's got nothing. Eh it was just a playful joke. if you like I'll withdraw the statement if it keeps you from getting a full night's sleep.

it was just a jab. I think you had it coming. I'm done arguing with you brandon. You always want to win, there's no point. Hell I bet that the only way you'll stop harrassing us is if I admit to "your supposed greatness and superiority." As far as I'm concerned I'm done with you. I've proven my point.

Let's just ignore this guy everyone, all he wants is to stir us up. and ultimately get our post locked. once again, I've spoken my peace.

I hope to see everyone else soon at the next meet, I'll be looking forward to it.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 1:39 PM
you are a smart man inari i will not talk to him again

Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:07 PM
friday nights are not a problem. is there a mailing list that we can join or someone can put together? or maybe a dedicated forum besides one for all of the south pacific? i dont usually read through this entire forum, but i would like to stay updated.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2L Ecotec
1965 El Camino, 396 BBC, 14:1, 800 BHP
Saturday, December 24, 2005 10:26 PM
Hey kenny can I get a small sticker?? I will agree to abide by all the rules and try to show up to all the meets.!!! And are there dues, to be in???

And sommer the shaved doors look pretty TIGHT!!!!

Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:16 PM
Met kenny out here in texas, real cool guy
Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:56 PM
Yea i am thinking about putting a forum on our web site if anyone doesn't have the site url it is socaljs.tripod.com also if you are new to the club then send me a pic of your can and a list of mods that you have done. there are now dues but i would like to get our web site hosted but i would like to talk it over with all of our member first.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:59 PM
O forgot to addif anyone doesn't have the numbers to all of the socal's members please post so everyone can have it. here is mine 951-567-9720

Sunday, December 25, 2005 3:19 PM
kenny's a great guy. he's just trying to make something out of southern california. possibly one of the states hardest to have any sort of major organization due to the laws and crap. it's not easy.

Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:40 PM
Thats what he told me. Thats friggen crazy how strick they are down there. Hope yall get something started out there. We finally got something started out in Texas, they have been trying and had something going but it fell through, so most just went on and did they own thing. Now we have a club of about 15-20 and growing every weekend. Right now we have about 3-4 prospects. Check out my car-domain page for a club shot and not everyone is in the pic but most are. Come on by the S.C. forum and check out our club.
Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:38 PM
I love it socal and texas bridgeing together ha ha ha ha

Sunday, December 25, 2005 10:36 PM
Yeah maybe the SOCAL J's and the Texas J's could have a meet in Arizona you know somewhere in between the two
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search