any one down for a Nor-Cal meet in Stockton? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any one down for a Nor-Cal meet in Stockton?
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 10:10 PM
I was thinking that maybe we could meet here downtown since they're doing a really good job re-decorating the place. It looks like it belongs in a post card plus it's by the water. And yes there is a park. And I was thinking that we could make the meet on a Saturday around Febraury to give people enough time to "think about it".

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS

Re: any one down for a Nor-Cal meet in Stockton?
Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:38 AM
your from stockton? you probably have seen my wife's 00 sunfire. ( silver, 17's 4 door) Too bad that you didnt post this earlier i was in town fro new years but now i am back in japan freezing!! i come back in June and plan to get a hold of a z24 because I am tired of all the muscle in stockton. you have probably seen that everyone has went either nustang or camaro up there. when i get back i plan to show everyone that 4 bangers are still good too. see you in june!!!
Saturday, January 21, 2006 10:26 AM
sounds very possible.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, January 22, 2006 5:59 PM
james briscoe wrote:your from stockton? you probably have seen my wife's 00 sunfire. ( silver, 17's 4 door) Too bad that you didnt post this earlier i was in town fro new years but now i am back in japan freezing!! i come back in June and plan to get a hold of a z24 because I am tired of all the muscle in stockton. you have probably seen that everyone has went either nustang or camaro up there. when i get back i plan to show everyone that 4 bangers are still good too. see you in june!!!
Very rare to talk to any one from Stockton 'cause I've asked around and nobody here seems to know about the Org. And I probably have seen your wife's Sunfire. Hopefully when you come back we can hook up and join josh at all the Nor-Cal meets.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:36 PM
I am def down with a meet when i come back!! hope fully when I get back i can find a z24 for cheap and then let the fun begin!!
Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:42 PM
Hey I think I saw your wife's Sunfire, I was in my stock Z24 so she did'nt notice me. So you in town yet cause if you are we could have a meet with just your wife's sunfire. ( I mean from your end). I'd be bringing 3 Cavaliers for sure if you decide to do so.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:53 PM
so whats going on with this? if there is a for sure thing i should be able to bring the cav instead of the dsm now.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:54 PM
^^^ How about that video man.

I would be down for something. Just give everybody at least a 2 week notice before the meet.

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:10 AM
titus03 wrote:^^^ How about that video man.

I would be down for something. Just give everybody at least a 2 week notice before the meet.

Ive been meaning to email you about it, i cant seem to get the my comp to capture it off the camera. im gonna try some more stuff but if i cant get it ill just make a copy onto another tape and mail it to you.

Monday, February 13, 2006 4:38 PM
No don't mail it or put it on tape. Its not that important. Thanks anyways though.

Monday, February 13, 2006 6:31 PM
titus03 wrote:No don't mail it or put it on tape. Its not that important. Thanks anyways though.

well actually i think i found out why my cam wasnt talking with my comp. i have to go buy another cable so probly tomorrow i can get it and capture the vid.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 12:51 PM
If there's enough willing participants I'm going to set the date for the 4th of March. that's the Saturday following H.I.N. And also I was thinking that we could take a drive to In"n"out afterwards. I wont get kicked out of this one since the prking lot's roomy enough. Besides I've held meets there before.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search