03+ Cavalier loaner car in need. . . - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03+ Cavalier loaner car in need. . .
Monday, January 09, 2006 7:28 PM
I made this same post in the exterior forum but decided to also post here incase someone did not see it there:

Import Trenz is in search of an 03+ Cavalier to serve as a car for testing the fitment of the 03+ BC2 bumper. They are located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. If you are interested in this please email me at sales@showstoppertuning.com and I will give you any info you need.

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Re: 03+ Cavalier loaner car in need. . .
Monday, January 09, 2006 8:03 PM
so there now wanting a car for fitment testing? After they've already released and are selling the bumper? Kinda late, don't ya think?

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:06 PM
yeah, well i don't think they thought there would be so many fitment issues. But i showed them pics of mine and what i had to do to make it fit and they want someone with an 03+ cav who would be interested in loaning them their car for the good mold, so everything bolts up correctly. To tell you the truth I would do it if i lived near there.. well if i didnt already fix the first bumper that came out.

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:23 PM
i will i don't live by them but i am willing to drop and pic up my car.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:50 PM
well i am back after letting them text my car. Thanks Shaun for the hook up.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:29 PM
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:33 PM
Hrmm strange they had problems with that, but the drift front that I got from them fits perfectly.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:54 PM
and what just wanted to say thanks are you wondering if i got the free bumper yes i did.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:46 PM
i wanted to know what happened. were they cool, how long did they have it, details? im very interested in what all happened. i believe that would be a pretty cool experiance. how does the bumper fit?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:01 PM
well it took about 2 hours and a half. they were very cool about it welcomed me and we talk alittle bit while they were using my car. the bumper is ok. it doesn't fit all the way and it isn't pre holed so i had to buy screws so i could put it on. the plastic guards that are on the front and bottom of the front bumper didn't match up so i had to cut the bottom off so it would stop flapping when i drove down the road other then that it was all good.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:00 PM
the BC2 for the 03+ you got one post pics already

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search