attn: NOR CAL folks!! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
attn: NOR CAL folks!!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:38 PM
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd let you guys (and girls) know that I will be moving to Beale AFB, CA (a little north of Sacramento). My "report-no-later-than-date" is 20April06, so I should be there about a week before then. Click on my sig and check out my cardomain, and let me know what y'all think. Hope to meet some of y'all soon. Later!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!

Re: attn: NOR CAL folks!!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:44 PM
sweet, i live about 45 minutes north of sac, in auburn. i look forward to meeting you and seeing your car when you get here!

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- http://myspace.com/subwayguy

Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:30 AM
that sux man. YUBA CITY!!! yuk. i lived there all my life till almost a year ago. i live in sac now. well, keep looking in here for the next meet. hope to see you there. good luck at beale.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:11 AM
i live about 20 minutes south of yuba city.

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:07 AM
I think this calls for a meet real soon. Come on guys lets get something going.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:06 AM
lets meet closer up to where i live if thats possible? maybe sometime at night?

i have at least a dozen friends (all with modded cars, just not j-bods tho) that would love to see the cars you guys have. i know its a bit of a drive from where some of you are, (about 15 minutes north of the pick-n-pull in rocklin we met at last time)

maybe we can get together up here sometime at the end of this month like on a friday night and hang out like between 5 - 10? there is a pizza place we could go to here also.

just a thought...

Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:51 AM
im up in auburn every wed. for work. just curious as to where the "hang out" is up there? i go as far as the next street past bell. the one with the am/pm, 76, and "the store".

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:53 AM
^^^ Im up for that. Since you came up with the idea, you need to get it all together now. Set a date and post it. Just give us about 2 weeks notice.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:15 AM
IZN TRBL wrote:im up in auburn every wed. for work. just curious as to where the "hang out" is up there? i go as far as the next street past bell. the one with the am/pm, 76, and "the store".

close but its acutally the opposite direction from Bell road..... off Atwood road in the bel-air shopping center. i work at that subway and the blockbuster there, and most of my friends work at bel air or round table pizza.

does that mean the meet has to be on a wednesday night? or does it matter?

- www.CSC-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:11 PM
naw, it doesnt have to be on weds. i was saying that i am up in auburn on wedsdays (5:00 am-10:00am) to deliver ice cream. hmm. you got some buddies working at the round table? sounds like we have a meeting place...if its ok with your buddys. i am always good for fri. and sat's.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:26 PM
cool. let me talk to my friends, and i think round table would be fine....we go in there all the time and some of my friends get drunk and the manager doesnt even care

ill make another topic announcing a nor cal meet when i can get some people together.

how about planning on either Jan. 27th or 28th? thats the last friday and sat of this month.

- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Monday, January 09, 2006 12:38 PM
its good for me, but it may be too soon for others. might wanna get a list going to see if it will be worth having one on either of those dates so nobody wastes thier time trying. i for one have no problem with any date.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, January 09, 2006 1:03 PM
Any of those days is good for me.

1. Titus

Monday, January 09, 2006 6:45 PM
1. Titus
2. Izn Trbl (Joshua)

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, January 09, 2006 6:48 PM
Count me in!

1. Titus
2. Izn Trbl (Joshua)
3. Baby Gorilla (formerly cracker rocket) (Gabriel)

Monday, January 09, 2006 11:21 PM
1. Titus
2. Izn Trbl (Joshua)
3. Baby Gorilla (formerly cracker rocket) (Gabriel)
4. cameron (californiaCavalier)

sounds good. ill make a new topic.

- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search