NOR-CAL car meet on jan.27th or 28th in Auburn! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOR-CAL car meet on jan.27th or 28th in Auburn!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:19 AM
we have a short list going already. if you would like to come to the round table pizza for a car meet on either the night of jan. 27th or 28th (a friday or saturday), please add your name to the list and specify which day is better for you.

the pizza place is on highway 49 in auburn, in the bel-air shopping center. the crossroad to H49 is Atwood road. you really cannot miss the shopping center....its about half a mile long and has 3 dozen stores and food places.

1. Titus
2. Izn Trbl (Joshua)
3. Baby Gorilla (formerly cracker rocket) (Gabriel)
4. cameron (californiaCavalier) -either day is fine

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Re: NOR-CAL car meet on jan.27th or 28th in Auburn
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:52 AM
im also going to post that you guys will be comming on my nor-cal forum, that way we can have a bunch of other people with some other cars.

this meet should be the most exciting yet

and i can try to get us discounts on some pizza if we order some, or i can get us free subway sandwiches if we decide to go there. either place will be cool with me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:14 AM
Well I'll don't have the cav anymore, is it still cool to come?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:26 PM
i suppose. but dont expect me to talk to you.

JK.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Re: NOR-CAL car meet on jan.27th or 28th in Auburn!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:08 PM
CaliforniaCavalier wrote:we have a short list going already. if you would like to come to the round table pizza for a car meet on either the night of jan. 27th or 28th (a friday or saturday), please add your name to the list and specify which day is better for you.

the pizza place is on highway 49 in auburn, in the bel-air shopping center. the crossroad to H49 is Atwood road. you really cannot miss the shopping center....its about half a mile long and has 3 dozen stores and food places.

1. Titus
2. Izn Trbl (Joshua)
5. Art ( Eviltec)
Re: NOR-CAL car meet on jan.27th or 28th in Auburn!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:10 PM
And Saturday night is better for me cause' I work Friday night.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:00 PM
1. Titus-either day is fine
2. Izn Trbl (Joshua)
5. Art ( Eviltec)- saturday night

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:13 PM
Hey guys I was checking out Camerons new forum site and it says there is a dyno meet on the 28th. Anybody interested in that? Or mabye meeting at the dyno place then meeting then heading over to the other meet? If not thats cool. I might still go to get a couple runs on the dyno. It depends on when we have this meet. BTW what time are we meeting for this meet?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:22 PM
that sounds like a prety good idea. and i like...
Quote:

"there will be free food provided (not sure what yet)"

is this possible cameron?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:24 PM
^^^ from what I understan cameron is not setting up this meet. I guess its some sort of grand opening for the dyno shop. Anyways I want to see what you guys think. Also would our meet be okay to post on the ls1 forums? Mabye they will show up as well. Only if its okay with you guys?

BTW I think a full saturday of meets would be a nice idea. Or mabye show up around lunch, have lunch and watch some dyno pulls then later head of to the pizza place? What do you guys think?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:43 PM
awh. that makes a bit of sense.

if you get to invite the LS1's, then i get to invite the scions.

i do like the idea to have the beginning of the meet at the pulls. eat a little while we are there watching them. this will also allow more people to show up at different times if they have to. then after a while we can head onto auburn to the pizza place and have some dinner.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:53 PM
Hey can someone post an address for the pizza meet? thanks.

I have a feeling this will be a large meet.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:26 PM
i dont know if im going to be able to make it that early on saturday, since the dyno meet starts at 9 in the morning.

i dont know about the free food yet, im going to see what i can do. hopefully we can get a discount for sure at the pizza place, and if not we can get a discount at subway for sure because i work there.

i dont know the adress to the pizza place, but subway is right next door and the adress there is:

2310 grass valley hwy.
auburn, ca. 95603

friday night would be better for me, but i could make it saturday too, just not as early. i would like to meet up like 3 or so in the afternoon and hopefully we can all stick around until around 10 if the weather is good and everyone doesnt mind staying up late

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:30 PM
titus03 wrote:Hey guys I was checking out Camerons new forum site and it says there is a dyno meet on the 28th. Anybody interested in that?

oh, and hey titus...thanks for surfing my site and not joining up to show traffic. just fabulous!

bastard.

lol. kidding. but seriously, i need to improve that traffic to that site. i mean i have a good idea for a site, right? im doing what i can to pass out flyers and all, but no seems to wanna join. any opinions?

Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:54 AM
Yeah stick to the .Org I don't think to many people want to decrease what we have going on here. Besides it sounds like your inviting other types of cars beside the . There's already a bunch of such sites.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:49 PM
I just registered. I like the idea of getting a large selection of cars. Mabye getting some kind of car club or something. Having more meets and going to shows and events together as a club.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:49 PM
titus03 wrote:I just registered. I like the idea of getting a large selection of cars. Mabye getting some kind of car club or something. Having more meets and going to shows and events together as a club.

my exact thinking. i already had about a dozen friends and we all have diffrent cars and a kind of "car club" already, so i figured i would make a site.

i mean i like the idea of being able to hang out with the same people night after night. i mean the .ORG is great,. but ill never meet 99% of these people. having a site with all people you know is a lot of fun also.

Friday, January 13, 2006 8:18 AM
^^^ Alright so then we will be meeting on the 28th? I think the people that can should meet at the dyno place, I'll probably be there around noon.

Friday, January 13, 2006 8:55 AM
then the 28th it is. ill show up when you do titus. around 12:00.
BTW, i wanted to post the info of the dyno from camerons site:

Date: 1/28/06
Time: 9am to whenever
$$: $40 for 3 pulls. no tuning just yet.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, January 13, 2006 11:22 AM
i wont be able to make it to the dyno meet, but ill be around in auburn near round table at like 5 if you guys want to plan on meeting in auburn around 5.

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:30 PM
You goin' Josh? It sounds kinda' cool maybe I'll be there but are we still havin' that Round Table or Subway meet?

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:49 PM
We bette still be having the j-body meet. I just want to go and get a dyno and watch, but as soon as it gets late I think the people should head off to the j-body meet.

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:54 PM
^^^yea, im still down for 12:00 at the dyno. just as long as others are there too.
but titus sounds like he'll be there too, so i dont have anything to worry about. i wont pull, but ill watch and EAT. you going to make it art?

cameron, so around 5:00 is best to make it to round table? that does sound like a good idea.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, January 13, 2006 9:57 PM
I'll try to make it to the dyno place. I may or may not do some runs in my cavi.

Friday, January 13, 2006 10:02 PM
will you be there for some part of the day at the least for sure?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search