NOR-CAL car meet on jan.27th or 28th in Auburn! - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NOR-CAL car meet on jan.27th or 28th in Auburn
Monday, January 23, 2006 9:47 PM
Hey, I just saw a dark blue cavy on sunrise tonight at about 9:30 and turned left on antelope. Anybody from here? I was in my firebird, it looked like he had exhaust and he had a large sticker on the back window. Anybody from here? Mabye that person can come to the meet too.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:25 PM
ok change of plans for me, Im going to be there early. I want to make sure I get to dyno. Im affraid that if I show up around noon then the spots will be taken.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:01 AM
im still rolling in as many people as possible. we are blocking off a part of the parking lot with cones and hazard signs, so we will all have a place to park right together.

so far i have heard at least 2 dozen people comming and another dozen that will probably come.

the more people that roll in the better

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:41 PM
holy cow, this is going to rock!!!
i better have my camara charged and the memory empty.
im hoping nathaniel is able to come, but i havnt seen him post for a while. ill shoot him an email to remind him that this is coming up.

Oooo, i cant wait.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:54 PM
ive just been finishing up getting the dsm in good working order and make it look sexy. im going to be in a red laser with a black wing and black rims with polished lip just so people know its me.

im going to head out tomorrow to be at my bros in concord then im gonna head out early to meet up with you all.

^^^ I hope nate can come, it will be great to meet him because im a frequent post whore on his site.

hmmm, now what to bump on the system while i roll in. lol.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:25 PM
^^^Hey Shadow, you wanna roll up to Sac together? Not in the same car, but just following eachother I guess you could call it. I'm in Concord, so I just though I'd ask.

Friday, January 27, 2006 1:00 AM
They Call Me...Baby Gorilla wrote:^^^Hey Shadow, you wanna roll up to Sac together? Not in the same car, but just following eachother I guess you could call it. I'm in Concord, so I just though I'd ask.

Sounds good to me. hit me up sometime tomorrow on my cell (1559-679-9363) then we can roll out whenever.

Friday, January 27, 2006 12:14 PM
They Call Me...Baby Gorilla wrote:^^^Hey Shadow, you wanna roll up to Sac together? Not in the same car, but just following eachother I guess you could call it. I didn't have anything better to do so I thought I'd put my two cents in. The word is " ROLLIN' ".

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Friday, January 27, 2006 12:19 PM
WOW that was weird ^^^ Any way still don't have my Cavy. But I got a 4 door Cobalt I might be showin' up in.

Friday, January 27, 2006 3:51 PM
Eviltec Art wrote:WOW that was weird ^^^ Any way still don't have my Cavy. But I got a 4 door Cobalt I might be showin' up in.

Its all good, ive gotta roll with the dsm because the cav has a spun bearing.

and for those that care, im leaving right now out the door to drive up that way. ill be in concord at about 8 tonight then whenever for everything tomorrow.

Friday, January 27, 2006 3:52 PM
Quote:

Where you been Ryan? Hey my Cavy's at the body shop until next week, are you going to the meet we could go as two non-cavy drivers for the day . Hit me up 688-9438. You know the area code.
I can't make this meet....I gotta work at the billiards hall on weekend nights....come by you know where it is Art-tistic.......plus you can get that modifier from me ahahahaha

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com

Friday, January 27, 2006 3:58 PM
Dang you still have that ?

Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:32 AM
so when are people rolling? i dont want to be like the only one there.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:39 AM
Im about to head to the dyno place in about 30 mintues. I think we established around 5 to be at the pizza place.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:46 AM
titus03 wrote:Im about to head to the dyno place in about 30 mintues. I think we established around 5 to be at the pizza place.

Ok, i wasnt sure when some people were going to be there. think it takes an hour from here to get to the dyno place for me. I havent heard from baby gorilla if he wants to roll through together or not so ill probly head out once i figure out whats going on.

See ya there this is gonna rock!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:28 PM
well, im home. hopefully everyone else made it back ok without any problems. It was awesome to get to meet you guys, but if only more people came it would have been better (and without the rain)

Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:44 PM
^^^Yeah, I suppose if it was a nice clear sunny day the turnout would have been much better. It was just fine though. It was actually kinda nice to have a smaller group

Monday, January 30, 2006 12:56 PM
sorry i wasnt able to make it guys.

anyoen got dyno slips to share?

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Monday, January 30, 2006 2:00 PM
Has anyone talked to Kenny i have been trying to contact him but he wont answer his phone and wont return my pm's. I ordered some things from him and have yet to receive them. He told me 2-3 days now its going on 4-5 days. If anyone can get ahold of him for me i would appriciate it very much.
Monday, January 30, 2006 2:14 PM
Nathaniel O'Flaherty wrote:sorry i wasnt able to make it guys.

anyoen got dyno slips to share?

I wish you could have. oh well

as for the dyno, i wouldnt trust them with my car after seeing a couple pulls.
Baby Gorilla's cav couldnt be safley strapped down according to them
Titus with his formula firebird (sweet BTW) couldnt be safley strapped cuz of the exhaust.

Other than that there was a sweet Chevell ss that put down 850ish tq and 420ish hp
an srt4 that put down 226hp 236tq
subie that put 216hp 218tq
accord v6 164hp 130tq
civic hatch sohc vtec 88hp 106tq (and one hell of a racket)
another accord at about the same as the other
and a GTI that i didnt see what it put down
also a Rx7 with an LS1 that put down 580

they were slow with getting the cars on and it was sorta bunk. they had some other cars that put down just before i got there though. also three of the cars or so almost came off the dyno.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:22 PM
Dang I'll have my Cavy for the next meet for sure, and actually my brother will be going too since he just got himself a 2002 Z24, and also my wife this weekend bought a 2000 drop top Z24. So next time I'm just bringing the whole family.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:34 PM
Thanks for everybody who showed up. Weren't too many of us but I think we had fun. But lets not get the wambo combo next time. I also want to thank Cameron for helping us set this up. Im ready for another meet. How about something in sac. at the end of next month?

Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:38 AM
there is a dyno performance shop in rancho cordova, when im leaving work i always here them on the dyno. they have some pretty sweet cars

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Sunday, March 19, 2006 12:12 PM
Hey, are y'all planning on having a meet any time after mid-april? I'll be arriving at Beale AFB (Yuba City area) on or around th 18th of April. I want to meet some people with an actual passion for modding (like me). Vegas people just aren't cutting it. Get back at me and let me know. Later!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Monday, March 20, 2006 12:58 AM
TurboStitch-CW wrote:Hey, are y'all planning on having a meet any time after mid-april? I'll be arriving at Beale AFB (Yuba City area) on or around th 18th of April. I want to meet some people with an actual passion for modding (like me). Vegas people just aren't cutting it. Get back at me and let me know. Later!

as far as i know there is nothing planed. i know it would be nice to meet up with josh, titus, cameron, and the rest. and if nate decides to show up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search