Awsome end to a bad day - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Awsome end to a bad day
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:25 PM
bow out from your position with honor

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:40 PM
lol well if they want me out i will leave but it is up to my crew i am not up set atually i a laughing. Kyle you aren't offically in the club so ha.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:40 PM
i know im not...i dont even have a J anymore...check the other thread

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:26 PM
okay. I think I've let this go on for too long.

I don't agree that this is street racing, Hell even the old lady down the block does it. when someone pulls up next to you, you just want to speed up.

I understand that people think this is street racing.. but eh.. it's no big deal I think.

Everyone should just stop arguing and calling each other out. So he paced with a 350Z. people pace with me all the time thinking I'm racing them, but it's california, what can you expect?

I believe that this was blown waay too out of proportion and am a little disappointed at how people handled it.

Can't we move on people? No harm no foul,

And yeah. that was me at the track, and yes I was ahead for all of maybe a few yards, but I know my place as far as drag racing goes, I did pull ahead for a little bit, could have been driver error something, I don't know. But it's not something that keeps me up at night.

I'm sorry I didn't clear all of this up earlier, But I think we should all just get along.

I personally have never claimed to beat a 350Z. I wish though. but I need a lot more work. a lot.

Anyways I hope everyone can just stop arguing about it . I understand how some might think that kenny broke a rule, but things like this happen on the freeway all the time. I never really let it get to me.

Either way can we all move on?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:56 PM
well its street racing , since your bragging about it , and you obviously tried

the 350 woulda smoked you real EASY , i know , ive been smoked by them at the track , and my cav's best 1/4 is 14.41

the 350 i raced at the track , passed me like i was snail , and i had him tell just before the 1/8 mile

im not hating , i have alot of fun playing with faster cars then me

glad you enjoyed your play time with the 350

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:02 PM
Short shifter and Intake and an 2.2L ecotec will not help you hang with a 350z end of story

Sport cars are sport cars and J-bodies are in an economical catagory of their own. Grandma grocery getters......

But I know how tempting it is to try to race a sports car....I mean I knew I had no chance against a 02 Mustang Cobra....but sheesh I still raced my friend...got whooped in a split second....but still I felt good he called me out....

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:24 PM
Quote:

Short shifter and Intake and an 2.2L ecotec will not help you hang with a 350z end of story

aint it the truth... and I drive a 2.4 haha... eh I wish I was as fast as a 350z

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search