Radio install - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Radio install
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:53 AM
Well i didnt want to put it out there how ever i guess i might. I was supposed to buy a cold air intake and some eibach sport lines from kenny about 3-4 weeks ago. Sent him $438.00 M.O. priority mail three days later since he said he had them and was waiting on me. When he came down to texas he seemed pretty cool however my first impression of him has changed. He told me since it cost to much ( an extra 50 bucks) to send it priorty mail he dropped it off and send it regular USPS. Now i have friends that work at the USPS office around the corner from my house and then said it would only take 3-5 days. Well its been 3-4weeks. I got tired of waiting so i told him to send my money back he siad he would and that he sent it priorty mail. That would get here in 3-5 days. Well Sunday was the third day and they do deliver it on sundays. Yesterday was the fifth day. I have yet to see anything that i ordered from him my parts or my money. Since then he has ignored all my calls, and now my emails.

If amyone can help me out i would greatly appriciate it. Also just in case i have kept all emails, reciepts for the M.O. and for the priority mail as well. Like i said can some one please help me out.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:28 AM
ok before we get like that other guy. i told you i sent out your money. don't make it look like i am trying to steal from you. you haven't called me in a week and all your emails that you have sent me i have replyied to except of yesterday

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:34 AM
no everytime i call you you dont pick up anymore, it always goes to your voicemail, and i asked you for a tracking number whcih you never gave me. I believe you but seeing as how its been over 3-4 weeks and counting im kind of weary thats all.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:53 AM
anyone ever heard of PM's?

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 1:27 PM
0304 3490 0002 4611 4380

that is the tracking number you gave me however there is no record of that item there is the url below

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do

and yes we have heard of pms but i thought since this post was made by him he would see it quicker
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search