HELP NEEDED!!! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HELP NEEDED!!!
Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:17 PM
hey guys. i have a TON of work that needs to be done. if you are looking to get some extra money before summer comes and have a pretty good time too, please read.

i would love it if someone could come over and learn how to build projectors and make clear lenses. it is becoming warmer now and my "real" job is getting very busy. i would like someone to come over on the weekends, and possibly over a couple hours during the week. you will have to provide your own safety glasses/goggles and breathing mask (so you dont breathe in dust).

what i am looking for is a fast learner to show how its done, give a project, tell you what needs to be done and how, and you just go at it. you will need to be good with tools and be very creative. if you are 21+, i supply beer. i also cook/bbq if it gets to be dinner time prior to you leaving for the night. i am also going to need some help moving pretty soon too.

payment goes as follows: during learning, you will receive a meal, beer, knowledge, and 40.00. after that you will receive a payment for each completed project. example: if you complete one set of projectors, you will receive 75.00. if you complete 4 sets of lenses, you will receive 20.00 per set.

all i ask is that you be punctual, responsible, and mature. thank you for helping me out guys.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Re: HELP NEEDED!!!
Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:47 PM
i would help but you live way 2 far from my house. i think you need to move down to so cal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789103
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:41 AM
IZN TRBL wrote:hey guys. i have a TON of work that needs to be done. if you are looking to get some extra money before summer comes and have a pretty good time too, please read.

i would love it if someone could come over and learn how to build projectors and make clear lenses. it is becoming warmer now and my "real" job is getting very busy. i would like someone to come over on the weekends, and possibly over a couple hours during the week. you will have to provide your own safety glasses/goggles and breathing mask (so you dont breathe in dust).

what i am looking for is a fast learner to show how its done, give a project, tell you what needs to be done and how, and you just go at it. you will need to be good with tools and be very creative. if you are 21+, i supply beer. i also cook/bbq if it gets to be dinner time prior to you leaving for the night. i am also going to need some help moving pretty soon too.

payment goes as follows: during learning, you will receive a meal, beer, knowledge, and 40.00. after that you will receive a payment for each completed project. example: if you complete one set of projectors, you will receive 75.00. if you complete 4 sets of lenses, you will receive 20.00 per set.

all i ask is that you be punctual, responsible, and mature. thank you for helping me out guys.

Hey josh, im down to help you out if you need it. let me know some more details on whats going on and if you want me to help out. i might just need to get a ride because i dont have a car right now.

Something can be figured out if need be, Hit me up anytime on my cell 1-559-679-9363.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:27 AM
thanks ryan. will do man.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:57 PM
I'll be moving to Beale AFB next month! Maybe we can meet up some time, and I can help you out (learn how to do that stuff). I'll just have to see what my work schedule looks like once I move to my new unit. Then I'll let you know. I'll also have to "clear" it through my wife. Cool? My cell is 702-335-1564 is you ever want to get in touch with me and talk about it. Later!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 4:35 PM
i am down but i live in imperial beach in sandiego

sorry did you not want me to pass you?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search