H.I.N SANDIEGO - South Pacific Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
H.I.N SANDIEGO
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:18 PM
THAT IS THE QUESTION WHO WILL BE ATTENDING IF ANY AND CAN WE MEET UP AND MABY EXCHANGE SOME KNOWLEDGE. WELL HOPFULLY YOU SHARE MORE THEN ME.

sorry did you not want me to pass you?

Re: H.I.N SANDIEGO
Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:30 PM
I'll be going to San Diego with my car club, well be competing at the races.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:36 PM
jose gomez wrote:I'll be going to San Diego with my car club, well be competing at the races.

how r u running 14.6's? with intake headers exhaust flywheel

Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:27 PM
Exactly the same way your car is somehow better than everyone else's just because you have lambo doors.

it just does.

Now that I've got my shot in...

That seems a little akward, where's the rest of the timeslip?

Friday, March 17, 2006 12:15 AM
cool i will have some of my team there but i will be the only one competing i am mad though because i ordered a throw out bearing and it is still not here so i will be running on a slipping clutch. but i guess some is better then none. is there a booth or cornor that you will be in.

Friday, March 17, 2006 11:56 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:
jose gomez wrote:I'll be going to San Diego with my car club, well be competing at the races.

how r u running 14.6's? with intake headers exhaust flywheel

he's got a little more than just that...

Home made cold air intake
RSM 62mm ported trottle body
RSM ported intake manifold
OBX Racing 4 to 1 headers
Custom exhaust
AEM alt. pulley
Unothordox Racing Underdrive pulley
Rk sports spark plug boots
Spec stage 2 clutch
Hyper Ground wires kit
Hyper Ground Voltage kit
Denso iridium spark plugs
fidenza light weight flywheel
balanced fuel injectors

won't say i necessarily believe it...but hey. who cares?

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, March 19, 2006 6:02 PM
Inari wrote:Exactly the same way your car is somehow better than everyone else's just because you have lambo doors.

it just does.

Now that I've got my shot in...

That seems a little akward, where's the rest of the timeslip?

u havbe got to be the dumbest @!#$.. arguing because a time slip vs lambo doors? fact and opinion?? and then u proceed to ask the same question as me makes alot of sense man

anyways did anyone make it to the show? i was out there it was a pretty good show except for the rain for a couple minutes. There was alot more cars then last year. They had alot of cobalts and such.

Also got to see a nice 350z drifting and come across the main corner wayy to fast n slam into a brick wall ouch This is about the only time ive managed to go to a car show and not get pulled over for something stupid

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:57 PM
ya man i was there and i was kinda of disipointed that they canceled the test and tune but it is ok i got a free ticket for them doing so and i still am supose to be getting a free run. but i think it was a great turn out. we only had one rep at the show and that is all he was was show but he did man up and go. ha when is the next jbody meet up?

Sunday, March 19, 2006 11:51 PM
You got a lot of balls brandon. I'll give you that.
however..

You are not the brightest tool in the shed.... hell you're just a tool

completely missing the context of that first line, I believe you should take the time to reread it before you make an absurd comment.

Oh and about HIN, Eh I can't make it. I'm too busy with school.

Monday, March 20, 2006 12:38 AM
replace cant with couldn't. Geez. I need to learn correct tenses.

"I couldn't make it, I was too busy with school"

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:29 PM
Inari wrote:You got a lot of balls brandon. I'll give you that.
however..

You are not the brightest tool in the shed.... hell you're just a tool

completely missing the context of that first line, I believe you should take the time to reread it before you make an absurd comment.

Oh and about HIN, Eh I can't make it. I'm too busy with school.

u @!#$ moron.. take your own advice.. HIN ALREADY PASSED.. and you talk about being bright..i need say no more

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:30 PM
antonio mcintyre wrote:ya man i was there and i was kinda of disipointed that they canceled the test and tune but it is ok i got a free ticket for them doing so and i still am supose to be getting a free run. but i think it was a great turn out. we only had one rep at the show and that is all he was was show but he did man up and go. ha when is the next jbody meet up?

did u enter a car or nething? did u happen to the green cavalier in the show? dont think it deserved to be in there but w/e

Monday, March 20, 2006 8:48 PM
Your playing with fire brandon... That's all I'm gonna say,

I like how you conviniently ignored the post afterwards.

I bet you were just salivating so much at the fact that I misquoted myself that in your haste, you made the post without reading the second post.

Go ahead, scroll up and read for yourself.

Brandon, you really are something else. Like I said, You really do talk mad crap, but funny, half the people you talk crap to are the whole continent away from you.

Maybe you can actually prove to me how much better of a human being you are to me so I can go ahead and vouch for you.

I'm just being a nice guy and giving you an opportunity to clear your good name.

You know how to e-mail and IM me. If you need say more. Please take it up with me there

Monday, March 20, 2006 8:55 PM
I must say, he's made a big improvement with human interactions over the net. lol

and I thought it was the sharpest tool, not brightest.

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:36 PM
bah I'm tired

Monday, March 20, 2006 11:30 PM
playing with fire?..lol is that a threat? im shaking in my boots man

Monday, March 20, 2006 11:41 PM
I'm just being a nice guy

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:16 AM
dude w/e im over it say what you have to say without making a threat at the beginning of everything ur beginning to scare me man c'mon lol anyway i asked a simple question which you proceeded to ask the same thing no way hes running 14's but who cares? lol

about the lambo doors how do i think my car is better then anyone elses because i have lambo doors? I was probably one of the first few with the doors ive had them almost 2 years only cav i remember is phatcav. im actually kind of sick of them. now that everyone has them anyway im done fighting about stupid @!#$ with you guess you should of just went to hin and did ur kung fo on me there

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:31 AM
Here's an old post by you....

Quote:

Brandon Schmidt Online
Friday, December 23, 2005 5:09 PM

why would i wana be in it my car is nicer then al yours why would i want to make th group look good i can see it now "ya we have a part of thesocal j's cruising down the street there notorious for street racing".. why would anyone want a sticker let alone if there not in the club

your talking about me being a criminal and "branding" yourself in a group haha makes no sence sounds like ur the criminal joining ur gang

The First line of that...

"My car is nicer than all of yours"

That wasn't long after you said you were going to start your own club "So Cal Lambos"

And not only that.. when you said this, The only mods you had were your Intake and your lambo doors.

So apparently, your car is nicer for some odd reason.... Even though it's pretty much the same as a lot of other people's.

Just calling you out on your denial of the statement. That's all.

And let's avoid bans/warnings. you got a problem. e-mail me. My e-mail is in my reg.

As this has gone waay off topic... I must ask for this to be locked. if not, I'll deal with it.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:06 AM

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:14 AM
thanks sommer haha

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:56 AM
so cal lambos??..lol wtffff why would u email me AND respond. do u feel the need to always have the last word?

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:17 PM
Brandon look i bet your mouth gets you into alot of trouble just leave it alone we are happy that you love your car and think it is the best but i know that there are alot of cars that look better then you. I am not saying my car is, but just chill out.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 4:09 PM
Kenny Baldwin wrote:Brandon look i bet your mouth gets you into alot of trouble just leave it alone we are happy that you love your car and think it is the best but i know that there are alot of cars that look better then you. I am not saying my car is, but just chill out.
. this has nothing to do with my car anyway, but since you brought it up i think you have no room to talk UNTIL YOURS DOES look better. the thread has been dead. your a couple days too late man

Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:32 PM
I love messing with you so i had to say something and i did note that my car isnt the s#!t
but i really don't care about your opinion

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search