2.4l engine for sale - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.4l engine for sale
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:31 PM
For those who would be interested in building up an engine, i have a 96' that has a rod knock. Took it out with 162,000 miles on it. It comes with out the throttle body and intake manifold as i needed those for the used motor. Looking for $250 for it, pick up only. you c an e-mail me at:

jpo96sungt@hotmail.com

Re: 2.4l engine for sale
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:09 AM
just to let you know , more than likely you will never get that much from the motor

more than likely the crank is bad , and if your motor is like the 1 i had its possible that the head got damaged . depending how bad the rod knock was

i was only able to get about 50.00 for the block , because a friend needed 1 to build , and already had the good parts to build 1

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:59 AM
Damn $250 for a blown motor. I picked up a 15K mile ecotec running perfectly for not quite $400.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:21 PM
just looked at this thread.

If you do part it out. I'd be interested in the head. otherwise.... you can keep your engine >.> that's waaay too much...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:53 PM
Considering i spent $800 for the used one and the average price for a used engine is around $750 i thought it might be a decent price. OBO then. don't want to part it out, just want it out of the garage.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 6:02 AM
i got mine for 200 and it had 1500 miles on it.

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:09 AM
That is a great price...for Arizona. Try to price, let alone find, one down here in socal. Very hard to find a decent one used.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 6:29 PM
That's a pretty funny statement ^^^

I'll just drive to arizona then. it's not that far away...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search