any ideas for a Nor-Cal meet? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any ideas for a Nor-Cal meet?
Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:30 PM
I think it's about time we held a Nor-Cal meet. Any ideas anyone?

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS

Re: any ideas for a Nor-Cal meet?
Friday, March 24, 2006 12:49 AM
Eviltec Art wrote:I think it's about time we held a Nor-Cal meet. Any ideas anyone?

Well, i know the weather has been horrendous for me the last couple weeks. so that could be an issue.

an issue for me is the fact that i dont have my car right now. and im not sure when im going to go pick it up.

otherwise i think its a great idea, i would love to meet some of the guys again. and some new ones if they go.

Friday, March 24, 2006 9:31 AM
well, i have just moved into my house. it will take at least another 3-4 weeks for me to get my house and business situated. but that should give everyone PLENTY of time to orginize a BBQ meet at my place. all is welcome. how does that sound to everyone?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, March 24, 2006 6:26 PM
^^^That sounds like a great idea. I think that we should shoot for the first or second Saturday of May.

Friday, March 24, 2006 7:50 PM
-=Shadow=- wrote:
Eviltec Art wrote:I think it's about time we held a Nor-Cal meet. Any ideas anyone?

Well, i know the weather has been horrendous for me the last couple weeks. so that could be an issue.

an issue for me is the fact that i dont have my car right now. and im not sure when im going to go pick it up.

otherwise i think its a great idea, i would love to meet some of the guys again. and some new ones if they go.
I'm not sure what's wrong with your car but although driving your cavy to a meet is cool it still should'nt keep you from making some new friends. ( I know Josh, I should practice what I preach huh !)

Friday, March 24, 2006 11:15 PM
Eviltec Art wrote:
-=Shadow=- wrote:

I'm not sure what's wrong with your car but although driving your cavy to a meet is cool it still should'nt keep you from making some new friends. ( I know Josh, I should practice what I preach huh !)

i met josh at the last meet. i dont have the cavy anymore and the dsm is at my parents house (in visalia) and im living at my brothers now (concord)

so im like 4 hours away from my car and i dont know when im going to have the time to pick it up thats the problem.

Unless babygorilla goes i might be able to hitch a ride from him because he lives nearby. but i might not have to if i go and pick the car up before the meet gets scheduled.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:44 AM
Or you can use my Z since I'll be in my Eco. How does May sound Josh?

Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:42 AM
Eviltec Art wrote:Or you can use my Z since I'll be in my Eco. How does May sound Josh?

dude if its going to be in may ill have my car no problem by then.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:36 PM
impromptu meet at my house, any dry sunday from now until I have my water pump replaced..again

or just hang out while I work on my car and swear a lot -- concord area
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:31 PM
^^^I was gonna say I haven't seen Drenyx around for a while. Thats sucks about the 2.4 water pump problem. If you need any help with your car just drop me an e-mail, since I'm also in the Concord area.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search