Pics from Mayhem.... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics from Mayhem....
Monday, April 03, 2006 4:36 PM
Hey everyone, here are some pics that I took the the MM the other day. Enjoy!
Got a pic of you Brett!! HA HA!!

Look, it's a car with an identity crisis!!

This was my favorite car that was there....except for my own (of course).

WOW...I thought I took alot more pics....oh well.....guess not.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!

Re: Pics from Mayhem....
Monday, April 03, 2006 11:59 PM
nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789103
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:53 PM
damn turbo...i didnt know you had a cam with you..we coulda taken some pics together..oh well..we need to have a photo shoot one of these days..since the weather is clearing up....
Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:02 AM
lol....yeah, I actually forgot about my camera. I started taking pics after the last time you passed me in line. I didn't see you again after then. Hey, if we are going to go on a photoshoot, we gots ta do it some time this weekend because we are going to be headed back to Texas on the 11th (Tuesday), and then headed straight to California afterwards. Hopefully I'll be getting my car painted while in Texas. Like I said before, I'll keep an eye on the "Cavi's in vegas" thread and the LVMS website, and maybe i'll be back for a mayhem or two later this year or next. Once we get to Cali, i'll see how my schedule looks, and maybe I'll be able to come back to Vegas for a photoshoot (with my car painted). I'll call Brian and Ryan, and see if the four of us can set up a photoshoot sometime this weekend downtown around the strip. Let me know what you think. Later!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search