I also have a problem - South Pacific Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
I also have a problem
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:40 PM
If anyone can talk to Kenny for me i would really appriciate it very much. I payed for an intake almost 4 months ago and have yet to receive it. He owes me 269.00 if anyone can give him a call for me since he doesnt seem to be answering my calls anymore. I have sent him two emails from paypal requesting the money and to no availe nothing.

Thank you for your help me if you can .

Re: I also have a problem
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:25 PM
I will talk to him...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:32 PM
thank you very much
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:29 AM
huh this is news to me.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:13 AM
yeah i had ordered springs and an intake from him i got the springs like a month later and i have yet to receive any money or intake. i would really like my money seeing as how its been this long and i have yet to get any thing else. I have been very paitent but my paitence is running a bit low.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:39 AM
I'll take care of this personally man. I had no Idea, I'm calling him right now.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:44 AM
He said he's sending the money out today.

He claims that he's gonna send the money back +50 bucks.

So he says give it time....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:52 AM
thats why i only buy stuff from people i can visit face to face when there's a problem.

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:06 PM
Rodney does not approve of any sort of thievery.

Asses would be kicked if that was the case. But the man told me he'd send the money back, let me know if he doesn't.

He's a good guy really. So hope it works out.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:33 PM
Kenny is a very cool person had a blast when he was down here in texas, i mean i have talked to him like 3 times since then i know he is a very busy man being in the marines he has little time on his hands for other things. Its just taken way to long i mean 3 weeks thats fine but when it goes past a month + then i get upset.

I still would buy from kenny on any given day but i would like to have my items in the same month as they were purchased. Yes i have been notified that money is on the way and more to come so its all good. I was just worried for a little while but things are back on the up and up.
Sunday, April 09, 2006 4:35 PM
Still waiting

R.I.P. SAINT

Sunday, April 09, 2006 5:59 PM
you have mail.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:43 PM
and waiting and waiting some more

R.I.P. SAINT
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:15 PM
The Redneck wrote:thats why i only buy stuff from people i can visit face to face when there's a problem.

I should have taken your money and high tailed it out of the country.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:51 PM
He paid me the rest THANK YOU VERY MUCH KENNY your aok buddy

R.I.P. SAINT
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:58 PM
He told me he paid you 2 days ago....

But you never accepted the payment...

Next time, dont bring anyone else into this...

Fight your own battles.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:15 AM
Thats horse shat i have been waiting for almost 4 fawking months, i had to keep sending him reminders but that didnt even work, so my next step was here on the jbo. Likei said its all said and dont so thats all that matters. If a mod could delete this or lock it i would appriciate it.

R.I.P. SAINT
Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:30 PM
Do a print screen and prove it....

Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:52 PM
Also, next time be smart enough to file a claim with paypal....

Im serious...Lets see a print screen showing when he paid you.

If I dont see it, im taking it as your lying.

Friday, April 14, 2006 2:57 PM

Apr. 10, 2006 Bill To Kenny Baldwin Paid Details $169.00 USD $0.00 USD $169.00 USD
Apr. 5, 2006 Payment From Kenny Baldwin Cleared Details $100.00 USD $0.00 USD $100.00 USD
Apr. 3, 2006 Bill To Kenny Baldwin Cancelled Details $269.00 USD $0.00 USD $269.00 USD

I have no friggen idea who cancelled that plus it didnt even send me a email saying that it was cancelled. It says it was cancelled on the 10th and thats when i got the 169.00. Like i said if the cancellation was my fault then i apologize but i know that i didnt cancel it or was sent any email saying that it was cancelled. It is over now i have goten my money so let this post sink to the bottom of the south pacific. Like i said i would still buy items from kenny but i would like to get them that same month.

R.I.P. SAINT
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search