ATTN Sacramento and SoCal members - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATTN Sacramento and SoCal members
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:18 AM
A Friend of mine from the area recently had his Honda Civic Jacked. I know I know its a Honda but I'm hoping you guys can lend a hand in finding anything out about it.
Here is a link to the thread with a video of it happening. \
http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/38/t/022201.html

And here is his sounddomain page with details on the honda and what to look for.

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/239025

I know it may not be your cup of tea but he is an awesome guy and doesnt deserve this. I just hope he can get it back not too badly hurt.

Re: ATTN Sacramento and SoCal members
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:04 AM
same thing that happened to my friend up here in auburn (about an hour north of sac.). 2-3 guys stoll my friends honda civic at about 4:00 in the morning. the police found it 5 days later down in davis (2 hours away) stripped with a shell and windows.

my friend has since put all the stock parts he had back on it, but yeah....same thing....i wonder if this is connected. what city did this happen in?

P.S., how the &$%# could he have a car looking like that and not have an alarm? or did he? i cant find anywhere it says he did...

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:07 AM
He's from sacramento. He did have an alarm. and 99 percent of the time its garaged. His other ride is a 01 tahoe on 24s and right now that and a 04 navigator on 24s are in the garage so it was outside. How they got passed the alarm i dunno. And as far as time when it was taken I dont know any of those details. Hes pretty messed up about it and it doesnt seem right to pry.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:48 PM
hmm...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:58 PM
wheres the vid?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:07 PM
its in the post on termpro
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:19 PM
My friend had a honda civic stolen in norcal.

Stupid.... really.

Monday, April 10, 2006 12:03 PM
Well the guy who got his car stolen in this thread is a very good guy. I assume your speaking of Steve Meade? I hope they find the fools who did this and beat their azzes. This sucks for the Meadestyle!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:27 AM
yeah its steve. He found it . interior trashed and stripped. bags and system stripped. Engine parts jacked. but the shell is ok. I think he's gonna rebuild it bigger and better.
Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:21 AM
n8ball2013 wrote:yeah its steve. He found it . interior trashed and stripped. bags and system stripped. Engine parts jacked. but the shell is ok. I think he's gonna rebuild it bigger and better.

what city did they find it?

Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:48 AM
Im assuming it was in sacto. He said it was found at a place where there have been about ten other hondas dumped. That first post has the thread where he talks about it. Got a vid of the theft and pictures of the aftermath. its a 13 page thread but its not a hard read. Besides hes already got plans to rebuild it.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:25 PM
n8ball2013 wrote:Im assuming it was in sacto. He said it was found at a place where there have been about ten other hondas dumped. That first post has the thread where he talks about it. Got a vid of the theft and pictures of the aftermath. its a 13 page thread but its not a hard read. Besides hes already got plans to rebuild it.

i read most of the pages, i just need to know what city / address

thanks

Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:34 PM
i have no idea exact address man if you want I can pm him and get it what do you need it for if you dont mind me asking.
Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:57 PM
my good friend had his civic with flashy stuff on it stolen here near roseville, and they found it a week later down below sac, stripped and on the side of the road.
it was 3-4 guys that took it.

thats why i wanted to know. because if its the same place, then its the same group of organized guys.

Friday, April 14, 2006 6:50 AM
then ill see if i get him to give me the address
Friday, April 14, 2006 10:26 AM
and if it is the same of similiar place and i think its the same group of guys, i will do somthing about it.

Friday, April 14, 2006 6:34 PM
he said it was found in the natomas/norwood region.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search