Tires Yay! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tires Yay!
Monday, May 15, 2006 10:03 PM
Hey all you San Dieganites out there im in need of some tires and i dont have alot of money. If you know where i can get them for a good deal or know who is selling them around here hit me up im in need. Thanks alot yall. Peace out.

Re: Tires Yay!
Monday, May 15, 2006 10:09 PM
i've always gotten good prices from tires.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:59 PM
i got mine from pepboys. 413 or something like that. free mount,balance,install...plus i sympathy carded them for a free alignment. woot!

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:23 PM
Also do not forget about big 'ol tires, and evans tires in chula vista.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:45 PM
I think it's San Diegans......

.. San DiegUns......
.. San Deegans.....
.. San Diegans......

.... Ron, clean the poop out of your mouth, stupid poop mouth, STUPID!
.... If I gave you money out of my wallet, would that help ease the pain?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:26 PM
There's a place in Highland that sells used tires. You could check them out.

They don't have a website.

I'm not sure how much help that is.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:33 PM
what size you want i know a guy that sells me tires out of the back of his truck 4 brand new 225-40-18's for 300.00

Friday, May 19, 2006 3:55 AM
Bear tire in Mira Mesa. They generally sell some nice used tires.

Friday, May 19, 2006 4:25 PM
Mundo Pendal wrote:Hey all you San Dieganites out there im in need of some tires and i dont have alot of money. If you know where i can get them for a good deal or know who is selling them around here hit me up im in need. Thanks alot yall. Peace out.

do you need some stock 14's?

or something else?

Friday, May 19, 2006 7:52 PM
why would someone want to buy used tires? thats like a buying a used condom. it might still get the job done, but you never know what the guy before you did to it...

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:29 AM
Why do people trade in there cars and lose so much money? Because dumb sales people rip them off, kinda the same way tire sales go id imagine as in convinving people (mainly old grandma's) Dont replace one or even 2 its MUCH SAFER to change all 4 and of course they dont argue..lol

I bought 2 (if you didnt tell me they were used i wouldnt know) tires for 25.00 a piece they jacked up the car did all the work balanced them n everything else ive put 20k miles on them so far and they get the job done.

Either way i would say overall buying used tires from a shop is alot less risky then even buying a used car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search