Now in Nor-Cal!!! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Now in Nor-Cal!!!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:38 AM
Hye everyone, we finally made it to Beale!!! My wife and I have an apartment in Marysville. Let me know when the next Nor-Cal meet wil be! my cell is 702-335-1564 if I don't answer, then I am probably at work, so just leave me a message. Don't forget to mention JBO in the voicemail.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!

Re: Now in Nor-Cal!!!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:37 PM
welcome to nor-cal isidoro.
i used to live in yuba city.
moved out as soon as i could.

im just about done with my yard at the house i just moved to. when ever there are posts of a good number of people who want to meet up, it can happen here.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:01 AM
hey welcome to norcal im in santa cruz hit me up and we can chill sometime go jbodies

Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:31 AM
IZN TRBL wrote:welcome to nor-cal isidoro.
i used to live in yuba city.
moved out as soon as i could.

im just about done with my yard at the house i just moved to. when ever there are posts of a good number of people who want to meet up, it can happen here.

thanks man, it's good to be here. A meet at your place sounds good, I just need to run it by the wifey and get directions. We actually stayed in Sac the first couple of nights we were here in CA. There were no other hotels/motels available closer to base. I would have let you know, but we just got out stuff yesterday, and our home computer isn't up and running yet. I did see a lowered silver 03-05 cavy with a killer sound system, exhaust, aftermarket tails with the rksport cf trunk bezel in Sac. Anyone you know? Oh, and it also looked like it had gotten side swiped because the rear qp right behind the driver's side door was rubbed and dented.

Well, email me and give me some info on you guys.....(addresses, phone numbers)

turbostitchcw@aol.com

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search