Moving to Redlands - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Moving to Redlands
Monday, May 15, 2006 11:25 AM
Those of you that know me know I'm a NorCal guy. Now I'll be a SoCal guy. I'm not so much in the car scene anymore, but I do have some stuff to get rid of. I'll be down in July and have a brand new import fighter kit I'll be parting with if anyone's interested. I also have taillights (altezza style, stock and fully clear outters), possibly my Fiber Images CF Ram Air hood and some other things. If anyone is interested in making an offer on the kit, it'll be down there in July!

P.S. - I'd like to meet some of you SoCal MoFos too!

Re: Moving to Redlands
Monday, May 15, 2006 11:27 AM
theres tons of fixed up cars rolling around in redlands everytime i pass, lol how much do you want for the hood (i dont know why i keep buying cavy parts )

Monday, May 15, 2006 12:22 PM
i used to live in redlands. where abouts are you going to be?

there's a few of us within about 10 mintues of redlands. myself, ronus20, and mikedirntzrulez are all in moreno valley. there's a few other guys just down the 10 in pomona/ontario area.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, May 15, 2006 3:38 PM
How much you want for the hood?

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:02 PM
Dang you Steve moving further now....man I haven't been on these boards in a good while...hit me up if your up around Stockton again...

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:16 PM
The Redneck wrote:i used to live in redlands. where abouts are you going to be?

there's a few of us within about 10 mintues of redlands. myself, ronus20, and mikedirntzrulez are all in moreno valley. there's a few other guys just down the 10 in pomona/ontario area.

im right next to mo val. i go to UCR.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2L Ecotec
1965 El Camino, 396 BBC, 14:1, 800 BHP
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:53 AM
i'd say lets all get a meet going on...but we'd all say ok and then not do it. haha.

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:48 PM
I'd be letting the hood go for $150 or so. It's not perfect and is a few years old. Has 1 scratch that can be buffed (about 6" - not noticable unless you're up close and personal) and some "fixed" damage from the previous owner where the whipers hit. It's sturdy as hell though.

I'm not sure where I'll be living for sure. I'll be going to school and playing football for the University of Redlands.

Any suggestions on good neighborhoods to check out fellas?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:44 PM
The Redneck wrote:i'd say lets all get a meet going on...but we'd all say ok and then not do it. haha.

I honestly would do it. I like hanging out with respectable car people who know what they are talking about.

All I get from every "car guy" I meet is the type of idiot talking about how he put an LS6 in his 85 IROC and put an 8 speed manual from a Viper (Even though they didn't come with 8 speeds and even that transmission wouldn't mate to a SBC), and then you call them out and they say something stupid like "it was custom made" or "I already sold it otherwise I would prove it to you".

I need to mingle with people.... I get bored between school and work.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25 PM
The Redneck wrote:i'd say lets all get a meet going on...but we'd all say ok and then not do it. haha.

Haha, yup, that's the way we roll up in here.........for reals.

Mikedirntrulez wrote:

Don't let Cassie see that.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:08 PM
Mikedirntrulez wrote:

I honestly would do it. I like hanging out with respectable car people who know what they are talking about.

All I get from every "car guy" I meet is the type of idiot talking about how he put an LS6 in his 85 IROC and put an 8 speed manual from a Viper (Even though they didn't come with 8 speeds and even that transmission wouldn't mate to a SBC), and then you call them out and they say something stupid like "it was custom made" or "I already sold it otherwise I would prove it to you".

RoNuS20 wrote:

Haha, yup, that's the way we roll up in here.........for reals.

Mikedirntrulez wrote:

Don't let Cassie see that.

shiiiiiiiit, you two fools live 2 minutes from me and we never kick it...hahaha.

steve skinner. how much are you looking to spend a month for a place to live. the apartments i was living at are in grand terrace (5 minutes from redlands) and they were really nice. i was paying 940/month for a one bed/one bath and a garage. also had full size washer/dryer hookups. real nice place, major quiet, and grand terrace is a real small town so there was never a lot to worry about. let me know if you want the information.

GO PATS!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:11 PM
So, is this going to happen or what?

Or is this idea just another puff of wind?

Friday, May 19, 2006 7:43 PM
we know its just a puff of wind.

hey steve, you and ron wanna go to perris auto speedway tomorrow night? bring the womens or leave 'em at home, doesn't matter....

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, May 20, 2006 8:59 AM
One of my boys found a house that I think we're going to move in to. It's brand new, 4bd/3ba with garage in a gated community for 2 large.

I've got an extra type-j rear bumper that needs some work too for sale...

I need to sell my car @!#$.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 9:35 AM
The Redneck wrote:we know its just a puff of wind.

hey steve, you and ron wanna go to perris auto speedway tomorrow night? bring the womens or leave 'em at home, doesn't matter....

I work Saturday nights.... hopefully that will get changed soon after I get promoted.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search